FS JVC X'eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

schi0249

Mid Boss
This includes the original AC adapter, original JVC branded controller, a set of AV cables, as well as an RF cable. I am also including a blue Justifier and the backup ram cartridge. I recently cleaned it all up and tested the system. I don't have any gun games, so I can not test the gun.

I am a poor college student and I've been selling different pieces of my game collection. I wanted to offer this here first, before resorting to eBay. I'm looking for $110, this would include shipping and insurance. However, I really need to sell it and will consider any reasonable offers. Please help me find a good home for this awesome Sega console.

It is still available, however I see you are located in Russia. There would be an additional shipping cost overseas. Let me know if you are interested and I can find out what shipping would cost. Also, payment would need to be made through PayPal in US dollars.

Weird as all hell...

I came here to SX to request this badboy... haven't been here in some time and thought I'd give it a try.

low and behold you've got on to sell.

I was looking to pay 100 bones for it, I'm located in Florida. Let me know.

if kukzz wants it over me though... no prob. Good guy, I can vouch for his dealings, I've done a lot of video game deals with him in the past.

I will give it a couple more days. If I don't hear from him by Monday, it's all yours. I'll PM you with the details if that is the case. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back