FS: Region-Modded Gamecube + Gameboy Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dud

Established Member
this is posted at NX too

This was a professionaly modded Gamecube, by colorconsoles.com, but I never use it. I have no idea how it works, but when you flip it into Japanese mode it even changes the menu text. They also did a Red LED light mod. I am also including a brand new Japanese Gameboy Player with it, because I won't be able to use it with my regular Gamecube. I tested the Gameboy Player and it works perfectly. The Gamecube itself plays perfectly, I just cleaned the lense and fans. Cosmetically it is in great shape, the modders made a scratch by the new toggle switch, and the Gamecube shiny circle thing on top shows it age but it is still in awesome shape.

Price for just the Gameboy Player (S/H included):

$30.00 :thumbs-up:

Price for the whole package (S/H included):

You Get:

Gamecube with US/Japan Region Toggle Switch and Red LED Mod

All standard hook-ups

Standard Nintendo Gamecube controller

Boxed Japanese Gameboy player

...see the pics

$115.00 :eek:

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 25, 2004 @ 03:23 AM

Would it sweeten the deal if I autographed it?

Nah... I doubt it..

Personally, I see no benefits to buying this gamecube. They sell pretty cheap these days.

Originally posted by Lyzel@Jun 25, 2004 @ 12:04 AM

Nah... I doubt it..

Personally, I see no benefits to buying this gamecube. They sell pretty cheap these days.

Even with the mods?

EDIT: I suppose you're right.

The price has been lowered dramatically, I must be going crazy!!! :looney And remember it comes with a Gameboy Player too.

The listing has been updated. Most notably I cleaned the machine today. :thumbs-up: Somebody please buy it, I can't list this on eBay :( .

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 25, 2004 @ 04:57 PM

I might buy it in a couple months :D

Well if it's still around, (I wouldn't be suprised) I hope you get it. :lol:

It's really a nice item. Only I have absolutely no Japanese software to play on it, besides that Gameboy Player. What I really want is the MGS:tTS Foxhound Gamecube.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 25, 2004 @ 10:26 PM

can't you play US stuff on it with the mod?

Why did you get it in the first place?

Yes, you still can. It's just that I have no Gameboy games, so I don't need the Gameboy Player, ergo I don't need a Gamecube with a japanese/us mod. I'd much rather have a regular cube with the original box and manuals (the only thing lacking from this package).

I think this Penny Arcade strip sums up those few weeks best:

20020501l.gif

well, I might not be getting it after all... my wife got me a new Gamecube for our anniversary. (She paid $100)

Although I'm debating over whether this would be a better deal.

BTW, aren't GCs supposed to come with a free game or something?

What happened to that Zelda offer?

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 7, 2004 @ 05:48 PM

BTW, aren't GCs supposed to come with a free game or something?

What happened to that Zelda offer?

That Zelda offer was for a limited time only. I don't think they come with free games anymore. I'll trade Gamecubes with you if it's boxed and not purple.

Originally posted by link343@Jul 7, 2004 @ 09:38 PM

I did get that Zelda Game. I have every Zelda Game on the Gamecube execpt 4 Swords Adventure.

Same here. :banana

I had to buy Mario Kart DD and 1080 Avalanche in order to get the collector's edition Zelda. I haven't even played it yet. :hehehe:

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 7, 2004 @ 07:44 PM

Same here. :banana

I had to buy Mario Kart DD and 1080 Avalanche in order to get the collector's edition Zelda. I haven't even played it yet. :hehehe:

That's weird, that's what I got to get the Zelda Game. Oh, you can buy that collectors disk at Lik-Sang for $65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back