FS: v5 DMS3 v2 PS2 *Works Great*

Originally posted by PUNJABEE@Nov 5, 2003 @ 12:27 AM

jeez, we aren't trying to piss you off mr. inferiority complex, if someone else was selling something at a high price, and you were interested in buying, we'd warn you it was too high as well.

I bet you wouldn't be bitching and moaning then.

Agreed!!! :banana

He is taking it too personaly, even though we are just trying to make him realize that at his price he isn't going to sell. Oh well!

BEATDOWN!!

nothin but a BEATDOWN!!!

BEATDOWN!!!

NOTHIN BUT A DMS(3) BEAT DOWN!!!

you guys should go listen to bulldoze.

Hi there,

I sent you an email enquiring about possibly purchasing the PS2. The price I sent is not what it looks like you were asking for, but I do believe is fair.

If it's not enough though, then disregard the email.

Thanks.

Yeah, that's about enough.

You've clearly stated that you think he's asking too much. That was OK but now you're just trolling. <_<

Apology Accepted. You see guys, I wasn't madly trying to get rid of this system or anything, it is actually my buddy who was trying to get the most out of it, so he could purchase a V9 (cause it has progressive scan, and is extremely quiet). The way my friend saw it was, if nobody wants to pay that, he'll just keep it, cause it works great for him. Anyways, it ain't for sale anymore now, thanks to those interested.

~Mark

Back