Fuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob

You got fucking issues Iceman2K! Every fucking board it says no ISO begging. You got your Fucking FTPs puting up your fucking gay ROMS. i have always hated you Iceman the last fight we got in to, i got fucking pissed! fuck all of you and your fucking gay site!

umm.... loozer

have you checked into a mental facility yet?

did you take your medications this morning?

Originally posted by racketboy@June 25 2002,21:04

did you take your medications this morning?

I did, they make me reeeeeal sleepy. I say we let him stay, he seems like a well-balanced guy
biggrin.gif

i see nothing wrong with his post i mean he's expressing his opinion. the only bad thing about it is the title since some would consider it offensive.

just a bit of a spaz that's all.

but yeah the language could have been a little more "appropriate"

I also hate it when people start a new post just to spaz out

Another idiot with a useless first post. Too bad so many want it their way or the highway. What a disappointing life he will lead once he realizes we are not all here at his beck and call, serving his every whim, giving him all that he wants with no effort on his part. Ahh, another wasted youth. Go away, go away little whining boy.

Erm.. maybe a tad judgmental falstaff. I think the point he so badly makes is one that has been discussed before (more coherently), about having the 'no Iso begging' rule in SX which is well known for it's FTP section. Not saying I agree with him, but to write off his existance seems a little harsh.

Originally posted by Myname@June 25 2002,14:54

Erm.. maybe a tad judgmental falstaff. I think the point he so badly makes is one that has been discussed before (more coherently), about having the 'no Iso begging' rule in SX which is well known for it's FTP section. Not saying I agree with him, but to write off his existance seems a little harsh.

I agree, but people need to put up with rules or they can go try to find somewhere else that has what they want.

The world is full of rules, he better get used to them.

Hey listen here! If you have issues with FTP email me! Not Iceman! Allright?! Look no iso begging is for people to LEARN how to find things and SHARE for access. Not just for a new leecher to come up, ALSO SX doesnt have Roms posted! The hosts themselves do, I just listed the trusted ones that people can trust to contribute to. They wont run away. Now if you have a concern, Email me, dont attack others. Thanks.

Originally posted by Myname@June 25 2002,14:54

Dont make me quote you in other threads, Myname. I will agree that maybe I am a bit judgemental in my previous post, but how many times do we need to discuss this? People come here and make posts without reading the rules and get banned and then have the nerve to be abusive about it. No iso begging is not a new thing, piculier (sp) to segaxtreme. Most other boards do the exact same thing. How foolish are they, really, for expecting anything different here? You follow the rules or you loose your right to participate. Period. I expect no less to be true for myself as well. Just because they may consider themselves a special case doesnt mean anyone else does. They deserve what they get just as I would if I did the same thing. Period!

And another thing, I didnt write off his existance! I was patronizing, sarcastic and a bit caustic. I said go away, no go away you useless waste of complex protiens and amino acids! Then again, may I should have. Now if you dont mind I'm going to take a pain pill as my chest is killing me!

Quote me on what?? I have no problems with the rules here..

(damned signature's still not working..)

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@June 24 2002,19:53

Super Duper Punk Skinhead Mario Pipe Cleaner Yoshi

HAHAHAHAHA! SO TRUE...

Yeah this guy probably will turn into Super awsome funky groovey ripped sixpack henekin crack-face off-the-wall yoshi.

I didnt mean to imply you did. What I was saying is that there are threads with replies from you ( and myself as well I admit) that are a bit caustic.

By the way, Has anyone thought, philisophically, that calling someone judgemental, is actually being judgemental as well? Hmmmmmm?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back