fun fun game

Try to find this one, I really loved this game.

pic5.gif

shadowrun, dunno if it the genesis or snes version though

once again, someone else can have my turn, but not you gallstaff

sizone I'm sure you can find a game pic, if you want you can send it to me and I'll put it on my web site. rename the picture before
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Sep. 14 2002, 8:50 am

both of you people are wrong that's not what my game is. guess again...

EDIT: arlight pepole can't just ASSUME their right cause this sort of shit happens. Keep guessing mine, cause no one's gotten it yet.

Oooops ! Man I´m stupid ! I HAVE Safari Hunt for the SMS.....

Originally posted by IUG@Sep. 16 2002, 3:37 pm

I'll take your turn...

generator2f.jpg

what platform is that version on? It looks like 3do or pc... perhaps genesis but the graphics look to good to be on a genny.

canon fodder 1 or 2 was released on genesis and perhaps on snes, it was a computer game adaptation

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Sep. 17 2002, 12:11 am

what?

Gallstaff, what do you mean ? I'm not sure I've made a mistake. I tried to say that Cannon fodder was a computer game and the game was released on Genesis and on SNES. That's all.

I think I won again, I have to post something
smile.gif

Well i didn't understand what you meant when you said it was a pc game "adaptation " but all you meant was that it wsa later released on pc.

Oh now you think you're fancy cause you speak french? Yeah "oh look, my name's vbt and i eat fancy katchup, but i call it catsup because i'm fancy o-hohoho."
tongue.gif

splatter house!!! woo! That game was fun ass.

EDIT: gah sorry i typed 1 and 2 but now that i think about it i belive this was splatter house three.

Back