Funny Ebay Auctions

Yeah that wuold make way more sense, seeing as Dreamcast had 4 ports, and then with those multitaps you could have, 20 controllers? I doubt that.

What games come with the X Box?

Games vary from different systems including most games from X Box, arcade console 1, arcade console 2, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, and Sega Master Sytem.

Given this statement, it would appear he is not actually giving away 6000 games, but rather trying to illegally sell 6,000 roms/images that have been loaded on a hardrive in the XBOX. My guess is that he's hoping to capitalize on the wealth of fools who want to download games but don't know how to set it up.

Given the fact that there is no other information than just emails and the privacy policy is 'Under Construction' it's probably a scam too.

Send an email to Microsoft and I'm sure his site will go away in no time.

About the guy in the weddingdress (eBay-auction), when I first looked at it I thought it was some kind of sicko like the "rent a girlfriend-auction (earlier in this tread)

But that guy is really funny. He'll probably show up on Jay Leno or Letterman pretty soon. :)

>Buyer pays shipping and handling. Sale is final. Marriage isn't.

Where the guy stole the pictures from someone else and they wrote something funny where the pictures should be. Hilarious stuff.

Back