Funny Ebay Auctions

Originally posted by slinga@Mar 17, 2004 @ 10:02 PM

Apparently it's been relisted for 0.01 euros...

No, the guy cancelled all the bids and ended the auction early, so the price reverted back to the one-cent listing start. (Probably got bribed on the side or something. :smash )

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Mar 17, 2004 @ 08:19 PM

Wouldn't you have been like 30 when that game came out

Sometimes you need a good spanking, cupcake boy! :devil

But your actually correct. But I almost never buy a game when it first comes out. I wait for sales or clearance pricing. :thumbs-up:

It's Mortal Kombat 3 in a Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 box. What's not to get understand about it the auction? :D

That is super sweet. Wish I could have found this guy a few months ago, I had to do a 16' long standup cutout of a BTTF Delorean. I ended up having a photographer buddy of mine shoot a scale model (18" .. cost $50, and pretty super sweet) and we photoshopped it and blew it up to super huge size, cutting out the windows so that people could 'sit' in it. He also photographed me dressed up as Marty McFly, so somewhere out there is a (slightly under) life size standup of me looking at my watch with my head cut off. ;)

I'm torn.

Either that car is the coolest thing I've seen on eBay for a while, or it's the geekiest. :unsure:

Back