G4TV.COM tribute to the DC

I would LOVE to see it, but I too do not get that channel. If anyone could encode it real good and get it to Ice to host, I am sure lots of people would be greatful 🙂. All those w/ broadband atleast, haha.

I can tape it, but I would need a tv card to record this? sorry but I have no experience doing this but I would do this for the group.... :blush: :blush: :blink:

edit: What I meant to say is I don't know how to do this but can, as long as I don't need a tv card.... which I don't have.. but if there are other means I will do it.

Damnit, it's already over. I would have captured it with my TV card and sent it to somebody to put up on here under movies. Even though I HATE G4 anything that has to do with the Dreamcast is worth it.

I just randomly caught it today. It was the top ten dreamcast games lemme see if I can remember them.

Virtua Tennis

House of the Dead 2

Powerstone

Skies of Arcadia

Jet Grind Radio

Phantasy Star Online

Crazy Taxi

Shenmue

Sonic Adventure

and the winner was

Soul Caliber

they also had a few of the editors from gaiming magazines comment on why they liked the DC and where their DC's were now. Some said they still had them plugged in others said in the closet or in the basement.

They also did a little special on quirky DC games

where they mentioned Space Channel 5, Chu Chu Rocket, Seaman and Samba de Amigo.

Oh and one of the most memorable things about the show was the female host was dressed up as Ulala and she kept dancing around. It was kinda lame but funny and very segaesque.

Damnit! Sorry guys, I forgot that on the TV that my computer is hooked up to I don't have a digital box, so i only get basic cable. I couldnt't have captured it but I did see some of it.

It wasn't all that great to me. I personaly think the people who voted for those games should have been shot. Most of them were all good but the order which they were in were all messed up.

For Example Skies of Arcadia should have been WAY higher on that list. Crazy Taxi shouldn't have been that high either. Although it is good quick fun. That's about it.

Back