Good 4 player games

how about Capcom's Tech Romancer ? has anyone played this game ? i have yet to spot it in nearby stores in my town (Montreal, Canada)... :(

I find Ready 2 Rumble is always fun (but Ready 2 Rumble Round 2 is rubbish).

Also if you have enough money, HOTD2 or Confidential Mission (with 2 guns) is enjoyable.

Although I have not yet got this game (I am in the process of importing it) Bomberman Online should be great multiplayer mayhem.

I hope this helps :)

What about Spawn: In the Demons hand? I was thinking about buying a copy of that, cause all I have as far as 4-player games so far is Sonic Shuffle, and I don't realy like that.

I've played Spawn and I didn't like it. The graphics seems a bit crappy to me.

I'd say Virtua Tennis or Tennis 2K2 would be the ideal 4 simultaneous player game.

are we talking about just on DC?

good 'other' 2 player games:

Pang

Bubble Bobble

BOMBERMAN!!!!! (Best 4 player ever!)

Micro Machines 1/2 (close second)

ok all the above games i just mentioned... but emu'd on the DC ;)

does that count? lol

edit: oh, and dc bomberman would have to be on the list too, wouldnt it?

(Edited by Shaneus at 1:56 pm on Dec. 9, 2001)

WSB2k2, because i'm a baseball freak.

I saw 'shaneus'' post and thought he was back, and was thinking, wow, everyone is coming back.

Tennis 2K2 is the best 4-player experience I ever had. You can keep playing that for hours and hours.

Gauntlet Legends is also fun if you like mindlessly beating yourself through waves and waves of enemies
tongue.gif

Originally posted by SegaSaturnDDR@Jan. 19 2003, 12:35 am

wheres Chu Chu rocket? that game owns!!!

With chu chu rocket it takes too long to explain the game to friends for a quick game.

By the time you get done explaining it, they don't really understand, and they just say, "ok, can we try another game?"

Back