Good Seller/Trader

Whether they still frequent SX or not, here's my current list of good traders:

Ammut, thailees, Sundance2, scorch56,

kyosuke, muffinman943, Mr. Moustache,

chris5687, kahuna, Solid_Snake,

racketboy, Shitface, Iceman2k,

jandaman (dot com), it290, Caelestis,

Mask of Destiny, Burning Angel

If I've forgotten anyone that's traded with me, please slap me with a fish.

-edit-

Dud done did me well too. :thumbs-up:

I'm just restating what everyone already knows, but ratfish is an excellent seller. I got my Xbox from him today; it arrived promptly and he gave me a great deal on it.

Here's my list of good traders that I've dealt with:

racketboy

mal

Dyne

Xavier

it290

RolfWrenWalsh

lordofduct

ratfish

GAMESOULjA

dardalion

AntiPasta

Zoned

stack99

and I know there are more, that is just off the top of my head

GAMESOULjA is excellent to work with, prompt e-mail returns and shipped product out very fast. Now lets see how it is when I get it :).

wow, didn't relise I was in this thread so much, lol. from all the way back to 03. This is my first props under my new name though (old stuff is under BJammzz).

Dud just gettin' all kinds of daps here aint he...

Good buyer he was, fast payment he made, always good trading/selling with him.

Gotta send some love "Msimplay"s way... he is new here and was very good to deal with when Selling him my Saturn. No worries here.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2005-06-23 @ 08:52 PM

Gotta send some love "Msimplay"s way... he is new here and was very good to deal with when Selling him my Saturn. No worries here.

[post=135660]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks I recommend you aswell. Since you were very patient. I know others may have not been for example this one guy on Ebay only accepted nochex i didn't realise until after. I tried to get him to accept paypal but he wouldn't so i said give me some time to register with Nochex because for some reason it wasn't accepting my credit card so. He replied back with no problem.

However he sent a complaint to ebay. So in the end registering with nochex for that time was a waste of time. Since i had to go through the hassle of sending my payment in by post. Thats why i gotta thank lordofduck for being patient with me since the other guy was well within his rights however wasn't as patient in the same time period.

Oh and i also recommened Racketboy i had a smooth transaction with him when i bought a modchip off him

Just wanted to give credit to a few of the folks I've recently had excellent transactions with!

it290 (Purchased Anime)

VertigoXX (Purchased Anime)

Dyne (Traded my Saturn to)

lordofduct (Purchased Model 1 Saturn)

RacketBoy (I got one of his ModChips)

All four of these gentlemen are excellent to deal with. Fast payment, professional with good communication. I encourage anyone to pursue transactions with them all! Thank you guys!

Racketboy is a good seller.

I ordered my modchip from him on Friday night, then I came home from work Monday to find my modchip waiting for me.

Thanks for the fast service Racketboy.

my big list of recommended traders:

Ammut, thailees, Sundance2, scorch56,

kyosuke, muffinman943, Mr. Moustache,

chris5687, kahuna, Solid_Snake,

racketboy, Shitface, Iceman2k,

jandaman (dot com), it290, Caelestis,

Mask of Destiny, Burning Angel,

dsheinem

Back