Good Seller/Trader

While Myname didn't exactly sell me anything he did do me a HUGE favour and had a couple of things sent out from the UK for me. :D

An absolute dead-set legend. :thumbs-up:

ratfish did me right on his $25 "mystery box" deal. Best Xmas present I got this year.. hands down. A straight-up guy and a pleasure to deal with. Shipped fast too! Thanks a "mill" ratfish! My second deal with you; and I hope more to come.

Ratfish is a good trader. He's an all around good guy, and goes out of his way to make sure the deal is done right.

man I didn't check this area out... your welcome rack...lol :lol: anytime.... I got the gamestop hook up.... :lol: :devil

Yes, ratfish came through, very pleasant to deal with. I won't be able to test it for a couple weeks, but I'm sure it'll work fine. Thanks!

RacketBoy sold me a SNES and I am very happy with,it was packed with extreme care,very well indeed it took me a while to get it open!

When the package went walk about for over a week no fault of Rackets stupid UK postal service.He was very co-operative with every email and question I asked and even sent me a scanned copy of the recipt so I chould get the tracking number off it,now to me that is above and beyond the call of duty.

Very good guy!!!!

Just recieved some games from mountaindud today. He is a great seller they came tightly wrapped. He repsonds to any questions fast and is A+. Thanks again

Time to update my list of good B/S/T-ers:

Scorch56

Rackerboy

Ammut

Thailees

MTXBlau

it290

Caelestis

Shitface

kyosuke

Mr.Moustache

muffinman943

chris5687

kahuna

I'm sure I've probably left out someone, but for the most part, I've had only good experiences here, with one exception, I'm still waiting on a package from Solid_Snake. It's been late for months now (hope nothing bad has happened to him).

Back