Good Seller/Trader

I can vouch for Jaycee, got my Final Fight CD pretty much the day after the cheque cleared.

kyosuke is reliable. He also stayed in contact with me via email until (and after) the pakage arrived.

I can vouch for Jaycee too. I bought some games from him, and everything arrived safe and sound. It got here pretty quickly, too.
smile.gif

Yeah I got my model 2 SegaCd from Ratamahatta

Took me a while to get it (he was a busy boy), but I got it and it works fine so far.

Soup or man. That's all I have to say. He traded some stuff with me, and he even boxed it up with the little fluffy packaging peanut things. We had some minor problems on getting the stuff out on time, but he tossed in some extra stuff.
ohmy.gif
) So, yes, I would definitely suggest him as someone to trade with/sell to/buy from.

Michaias is a great trader, i got my copy of Shining Force 2, and i was absolutely shocked at how well it was packaged. In an anti-static bag, in a padded envelope, in a prioity mail box. whoa! fort knox should be protected so well!

Thanks, MTXBlau -- same to you

I just got my modded Saturn from Edge-` -- it works like a dream, he got me fast and cheap shipping, and he was a pleasure to work with.

just finished a deal with IceMan2k, due to the masses of snow over where he lives he couldn't send my S-Video cables immediately, but when he did, he sent TWO! this is the second time i've done business with him and both times were awesome. highly recommended!

Taelon is an excellent seller!
smile.gif

First with Wangan Dead Heat, now the 4MB cart. Shipped things really fast, and we're talking across the Pacific.

Highly recommended.
biggrin.gif

racketboy gets two thumbs up.
smile.gif

The 'broken' Saturn just arrived, and after a couple of minutes tinkering, works well.
cool.gif

Thanks again!

Just purchased a modded PSX from SegaFreak; arrived yesterday. An immaculate unit and works 100%. I paid first; and he shipped. He was very understanding and let me pay over time. VERY honorable fellow.. trusted.. by the way SF.. I want your modded Saturn if you ever decide to sell it! :cheers

Originally posted by mal@Apr 1, 2003 @ 01:04 PM

racketboy gets two thumbs up.
smile.gif

The 'broken' Saturn just arrived, and after a couple of minutes tinkering, works well.
cool.gif

Thanks again!

mal was great to deal with as well
smile.gif

Originally posted by scorch56@Apr 15, 2003 @ 02:23 PM

I want your modded Saturn if you ever decide to sell it!

Heh heh, that's a big "if"
wink.gif
, kidding. Good job.

Oh, I almost forgot, and scorch56 even sent me $10 extra.

Boomer28 is a great seller. I bought a CDX and 32x package from him. He shipped fast and stayed in touch daily. Highly recommended trader/seller. Would definitely deal with again.

Back