Help me translate Princess Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not claiming anything as his own and has been clear about using your work, he even posted it in SamIAm's thread here rather than make his own thread and not mention your work or where he got it, how he has proceeded with his own work etc., as he has done. He took GPL work you willingly released, you can't retcon reality, it happened, its use is legal & moral. Don't pretend you're dense to think otherwise, stop lying and bullying.

You are being credited everywhere, at no point has eadmaster claimed neither the tools or the translation as his own.

Nobody wants to take your credit from the work put into it away, but read the room, any place where this game is brought up the talk becomes about how the translation is never coming out.

Cool. Do that. Or don't. Whenever. Or whatever. I'll play that too if I get the chance.

Just don't bully and defame eadmaster causing him psychological harm and also deterring others (as he'd probably need a translator too) from joining him in this endeavour as he's doing nothing wrong and is crediting everything/everyone and using the GPL licence as it should be used. Be nice. Thanks.

Cool. Do that. Or don't. Whenever. Or whatever. I'll play that too if I get the chance.

Just don't bully and defame eadmaster causing him psychological harm and also deterring others (as he'd probably need a translator too) from joining him in this endeavour as he's doing nothing wrong and is crediting everything/everyone and using the GPL licence as it should be used. Be nice. Thanks.
I'm not doing anything of the sort.

Sorry it didn't come out the way you wanted but beta versions are fine. The community is very understanding of work in progress and i'll still be excited to play your final version when it's done!
thing is now they are active cause a version they have not made has been released while if this didnt happen they would still be silent for god know how long same thing as most of the retro console fantl groups (sakura wars 2 and 3 are also way to silent) and yes beta builds need to be a norm as it can also help these groups find and fix problems without having to look for them

so keep up the work on this build and dont let them bully u as they had lots of time to report on progress updates to the fans that wanted to play this game for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back