Hot deals

I got these 2 Master System games for a measley £1 from a car boot/open air market/flee market what ever you call it today.It was a bad turn out very few people but these were worth it.And I got 12 Speccy tapes for 50pence,last week I got like 100 assorted 8 bit tapes CPC,C64,Speccy for £6 and a Amiga disk drive,PSU and box of games a £1!!when it was raining and people where running for it LOL

Oh I forgot to mention I found a fully working 486 SX20 with Window 95 on in a muddy field,I just picked it up,someone dumped had it.It has 8MB ram and a 170MB HD but the CD-ROM looks new its white coloured!!!Just had to work around the system key lock.But its okay now.

Anyhow heres the games I here Golden Axe Warrior is kinda rare its a RPG.

zrx494546.jpg

Just bought Super Monkey Ball Jr. for GBA brand new for $10 at GameStop (in Vacaville, CA).

At first I thought it was a pricing error, but it was for real.

Great game at a great price.

Your Milage May Vary

Just bought Alien Front Online Used with mic for $5 at my local Gamecrazy. The Dreamcast Game they sell between $.99 to $20. I also bought there a DC keyboard for $3 while I bought a DC Mouse for $10 along with Outtrigger and Daytona USA at $10.

I got GBC Survival Kids complete for $6, a GameSaver for SNES $1.97, Sega Saturn multi-tap for $1.97, and a Street Fighter Anniversary strategy guide w/CD soundtrack for $3.97. All at a local used record store.

I'll back-up Gamestation, great shop. I've seen Burning Rangers (which I bought), Sonic Jam, Sonic R, Bug Too! (which is pretty rare...if you like Bug! that is), Baku Baku, Worms and loads more.

Itgames is a good one to check out as well, has quite a large selection of old stuff including Saturn, SNES, N64 and even some Japanese stuff. Not bad at all.

Just got Viewtiful Joe 2 GC on clearance at Target for $10

Sonic Adventure DX PC was also on clearance for $8

Just picked up Viewtiful Joe 2, Geist, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles at Toys ® Us for 10 bucks each- from what i've heard on anandtech forums Resident Evil 4 was supposed to be 10 bucks too, but I didn't see it at my closest Toys R Us. (Alhambra, CA)

Anandtech Hot Deals Thread

Back