How many of you hate me

I've been away from here and back a few times and always thought you were pretty cool. You obviously put a lot of effort in for us when your ftp was up and you've helped me out with a few questions I've had. Why the paranoia?

I still hate Adon though

As Myname says, why the paranoia?

Have you been recieving bad vibes from someone?

Maybe it's your turn for a 'look at me' kind of thread.
tongue.gif

My point exactly. Always the same bloody move:

'Tiger! Tiger!! Tiger knee! Tiger knee! Tiger!'

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH

But like I said, Rat's cool for a metalhead
smile.gif

My point exactly. Always the same bloody move:

'Tiger! Tiger!! Tiger knee! Tiger knee! Tiger!'

Not to nitpick but... ah, who the hell am I kidding?

Adon uses "Jaguar", not "Tiger".

It's been awhile since I settled down with it properly. Him and Sagat are pretty much the same anyway. Sagat always tigers and Adon always jaguars. I hate them both. So there.

sagat is way better than adon. he's got the fastest projectile in the game and he's huge too huge he has a hard time hitting chunli.

I find Adon harder than Sagat. I think he just really gets under my skin. The big men are a big target. Sagat was HARD in the first SFII, but I don't think he's too tough in the Alpha games.

This topic reminds me of Death's (ex-member, not the hooded scythe-weilding dude) topic along the same lines.

Except he was a damn foo' and was laughed at
smile.gif

Originally posted by Death@Oct. 15 2001,14:16

Ok guys .. i think many people read my posts now .. i read many peoples opinion .. found some a super master minds .. found some friendly .. etc ..

Now i would like to know what you people think of me ?

friendly .. smart .. whatever you wanna say .. just want to know where am i standing
smile.gif
Ahh.. the good old days...
sarcasm.gif

It looks like the 'pixel plague' is running quite rife here. I hear it's going around at the moment. Did anyone ever see this storyline in the X-Men comics years ago where all the mutants were getting killed by something and when it had them it made them look kind of semi-pixelated? That's pretty vague, but there was some very cool artwork in those issues.

I utterly and completely loathe you and all associated with you.

I wish for every member of your family to die a horrific death.

I wish everything you ever touch bursts into flames in your face and singes your eyebrows.

I hope that you will trip over a power cord and fall into a child's swimming pool full of flesh-devouring pirahnas.

I hope you grow welts in unmentionable places and spend hours every day picking at them.

Um.

I ran out of ideas.

biggrin.gif
*smooooooooochies on Rattamahatta*

Completely forgetting what this thread was about I assumed you were talking about me.. Figured you must idolize Adon or something..
smile.gif

Back