Huge Sega Saturn Parts sale

If anyone has been paying attension to the boards they know my saturn has just broke...thats the second saturn i had that has broken on me. Anyway I got 2 saturn worth of parts. Since they are broken obvisously so pieces are broken, I'll try to let you know what i think works and what doesn't. I thoght maybe people might want some replacement parts if they have some faulty saturns.

the only thing i have left no is the smaller PSU board. The mod chip i had for sale is actually in use by me =D

PSU (smaller) $3 This is from one of my saturns. there is a little plastic melted from the thing to solder. it starts up a system, there is no reason it doesn't work. The back part where the AC cable is plugged in is messed up a bit, but it doesn't seem to effect anything. Includes Power button.

I'll give pictures at request. PM me and i'll get back to you soon. If you post in the topic it may be awhile before i see it.

ratfish verifies i'm a good trader in the good trader topic. shipping will depend on item. i'll ship worldwide (from US) but it it's a heavy item the shipping prices may become ridiculous.

Back