I didnt know they mad Rockman X3 for the Genesis!

I was browsing through vgmuseum.com and saw video game pics for Rockman X3. What id give to have this! im a huge megaman fan, but none are on ebay (for the genesis). anyone have a ROM?

You can't find it because the game never physically existed. It is just one of those ROM hacks created to look like another game. It probably only has one level at most. Avoid lame-ass hacks such as this.

it's CRAP

although it's pretty nice, considering it's made from scratch. i thought it was a hk-original...maybe i'm wrong.

u can...run, jump, and shoot... and there are enemies...but it just does not feel like rockman x3 (for obvious reasons) and it's CRAP.

Quote: from eatpenguin on 12:56 am on Feb. 11, 2002

it's CRAP

although it's pretty nice, considering it's made from scratch. i thought it was a hk-original...maybe i'm wrong.

u can...run, jump, and shoot... and there are enemies...but it just does not feel like rockman x3 (for obvious reasons) and it's CRAP.

I was also under the impression it was a "HK original". I've played it and it's nothing worth having. The screen is boxed in on the sides because of the resolution differences of the SNES, and the feel is all wrong, and it has only one track of music (well sequenced, but only one track). I didn't have fun with it and it wasn't long before it found its way off of my hard drive.

Back