I know it isn't sega but...

I only just preordered mine yesterday when I bought Metroid Prime (awesome), I almost sold my GameCube but thought I'd give it one last go with MP.

When mine came the plastic was gold... u know like how they used to make gold carts on the nes? But this is cool, the graphic wasn't just a golden logo but the plastic itself was gold, there is no logo it's sort of like a gold rune looking thing with the graphics sort of "carved" directly into the plastic. Very cool.

Yeah exactly. The top part is, the data side isn't colored or any thing cause that would have been cool.

Mines exactly as you described it. I'm guessing they all are. It is one sweet looking CD. And the game is awesome to. Did you get the bonus disc?

I must admit, Nintendo seems to be doing some stuff correct. I noticed the other day, I have 3 times as many GC games as PS2 ones. My PS2 I have had since launch. And there are a bunch more that I want.

I'm with rat here....The 3d zelda's just didn't appeal to me much. I didn't get all the way through OOT...not that I hated it, but I didn't get into it either. I don't agree that all 3d games are bad though. Some games born in 3d and are meant to be in 3d (panzer dragoon series).

Not all 3d games have been good. I look at the N64 Castlevania games as a prime example. Both were very poor. Hyowever, I think Nintendo has done a very good job. All of the newer Zelda games and even Metroid Prime all turned out very smooth.

Ocarina of Time was excellent but I thought Mask of Majora was pretty bad, really didnt enjoy playing it, hopefully Wind Waker is top notch I didn't like the look of those cell shaded graphics at first but as soon as I saw it in motion the animation looked amazing and put my doubts to rest.

Now just gotta bloody wait for the usual lagging UK release.

Haha man it would suck to be european game-wise. You guys dont even get contra you get some weird robot shit. What's up with that?

Back