I suddenly want an XBox

Originally posted by gameboy900@Feb 1, 2004 @ 07:04 AM

Wait wait wait.....you people actually BELIEVE IGN?!?!?!

ARMAGEDON IS UPON US!!!!!!!!!!

REPENT OH YE SINNERS!!!!! REPENT!!!!!

Don't worry, I'm a non-believer! I especially like this part here:

"The other telling piece of information is the 20GB hard drive. Considering that Microsoft loses so much money on the console as is, and the fact that most of us have yet to fill the current hard drive to capacity, there's no point in having an upgraded hard drive. None at all."

ya, that paragraph made me laugh, haha. They always bring a smile to my face though...they always have sumthin stupid to say.....

Originally posted by Dyne@Jan 31, 2004 @ 11:19 PM

actually you're wrong. dev kits are clear, the debugging systems (ie ones they use to review games) are clear green.

Oop, you're right. Sorry! ^^;

You know, there was talk of a Debug-esque neon green Xbox release the other year too. I doubt this is real.

Did you all hear MS officiallt announce the Crystal L.E. XBox for Europe? No listed date, but it will retail for £199/£139 (SRP).

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Feb 4, 2004 @ 05:11 AM

You know, there was talk of a Debug-esque neon green Xbox release the other year too. I doubt this is real.

Are you talking about these?

DAMN! I want that logo in the middle.....I wonder if places will make replacement jewel-things that look liek that. I have always hated my green one and want to get another.

The design is still ugly too bulky can´t believe people are still stealing imac color teory when will it stop :p . I love what Sony did with PSone me hopes MS does something similar, I want an X-box too just for emus, DVD and DIVX is a great buy but the design is mighty @$$ ... oh well :blah

I don't mind the size. It just sits tucked away in my entertainment unit. Thats not to say I don't wish it was smaller. For portable gamming, I have my GBA and Mac, and don't need to lug anything else around.

Back