If you recieved 5 million dollars what would u do?

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k@Dec. 20 2002, 2:47 pm

Buy out Sony and get things back to the way they were (pre 1994/5)...Sega VS Nintendo.....

Yeah, it's a good idea, although you wouldn't have enough money.

But... wait a minute! You could buy Sega and release Shenmue and Virtua Fighter 3 for our beloved Saturn!!!
love.gif

And you would still have some bucks left to buy a nice house, a BMW or something.

5 mil... i would get in this order

8 processor xeon personal server with a terrabyte of hd space

win 2k pro(no linux is evil for my plans)

a T3

a dvd burner

a few hundred blank dvd's

and i would download every known rom and iso in existence for sony systems, sega systems, nintendo systems, and ms system and all the other less well known systems.

then back them all up

buy a fire proof vault and lock up the games with a dvd drive that will work with the dvd's

then sit back and buy every console possible and have the most complete illegal game collection on earth.

and yes invest a wack of cash.

edit: can't forget the mod chips
biggrin.gif

For myself:

1. put myself through college

2. Go to ebay and have a great time buying anime and games.

3. Get a nice wide screen digital tv, with as nice of sound system as I can get.

For friends and family:

1. Get my brother his own comp so he'll stop using mine

2. Help one of my grandmas with her medicle bills (she's been very sick for many years, and her medicine alone costs nearly $4000 a month).

For people I know online:

1. buy sx/nx/3x a server with 1tb of hdd space, running on a t3.

2. Give everyone on sx/nx that Ive come to know well their own copies of Radiant Silvergun

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k@Dec. 20 2002, 7:47 am

Buy out Sony and get things back to the way they were (pre 1994/5)...Sega VS Nintendo.....

here here to that all the way... Just need more money
smile.gif
That arch-rivalry was the best in the days... genesis vs. SNES... great stuff
smile.gif

(Tony Skyrunner Dec. 20 2002, 12:37 pm)

But... wait a minute! You could buy Sega and release Shenmue and Virtua Fighter 3 for our beloved Saturn!!!

lol...not a bad idea...and hey...half the work has been done already! sega already got VF3 up and running on the saturn, but instead released the DC version......also they had an early shenmue running too....

(jeff-20 Dec. 20 2002, 5:26 pm)

I would develop a cocaine habit and pay a group of little people to follow me around doing acrobatics...

WTF....lol....thats just so F***ed up! Tho i'd piss myself with laughter if it ever happened!

Originally posted by gamefoo21@Dec. 19 2002, 4:30 pm

a T3 Line

^def. the top of my list.

Go through college

Day of graduation, move into a retirement home, never have to work or worry about being taken care of again, sit back and play bridge and bingo with my new 80 year old friends Bob and Ethel and let life pass me by
cool.gif

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k@Dec. 19 2002, 8:11 pm

Bob and Ethel

Sound to me like someone has done a bit too much planning....are you sure you don't know them already?

HAHA! no, but they're just classic old people names.

How many people do you see walking around now that are under the age of 60 that have names like: Fran, Ethel, Louisea-May, etc..

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Dec. 21 2002, 5:04 pm

How many people do you see walking around now that are under the age of 60 that have names like: Fran, Ethel, Louisea-May, etc..

Just wait until our generation reaches retirement age and the nursing homes will be filled with people with names like antime, Gaz_2_k, jeff-20, Zziggy00 etc. What will our grandchildren think?

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k@Dec. 21 2002, 1:56 am

(Tony Skyrunner Dec. 20 2002, 12:37 pm)

lol...not a bad idea...and hey...half the work has been done already! sega already got VF3 up and running on the saturn, but instead released the DC version......also they had an early shenmue running too....

Yes, I read that in an interview. It was a shock for me
tongue.gif
I hate those Sega big bosses...

And Shenmue... wow, I've seen that movie about 70 times.

If only it had been released for Saturn before DC arrived...

I like to imagine how the "console war" would have been if certain games had been released earlier. PDS, PSO, Shenmue, VF3, a decent Sonic, etc.

OK, forget it. PSX would have won anyway.

angry.gif
F*** Sony!

Back