Ikaruga --> Preorders!

Ikaruga --> Preorders!

Hey,

Just wondering how many people actualy preordered for this game. I think most people might cancel though, since the game ether won't ship, or will ship at 3x the cost or something crazy. I'd hate to have been a poor sole who ordered from Lik-Sang because they apparently have already charged people for the game before it even was confermed!?!

Ikaruga --> Preorders!

Hi Trenton,

Your up early! I think most people would choose to wait and see if they can snag one of the few copies avaliable. Personaly, im not too crazy about the game because I'm pretty tired of games in general
smile.gif
But, I doubt the distribution change would effect any asian companies, only foreign importers. And thats for originals. If your talking HK Silvers, then the skys the limit. But even originals are almost as plentiful. The last time I checked, they still sold Metal Slug and Radiant Silvergun in some Toronto stores, and thats already pretty old by comparison.

Ikaruga --> Preorders!

Cecilia: May I ask if you remember what they were going for (RS & MS)? I recently saw an ebay auction which a seller in France was asking $400 for a new copy of RS.

Ikaruga --> Preorders!

Geez, thats crazy talk! I don't know if the buyer or the seller is more crazy!
smile.gif

Last time I checked, for an original copy of MS it was $79 Canadian, including ram and For RS it was $85 Canadian. Another thing to note is that the ram pack for MS is not the offical package. What they offer is the non ram version + Chinese Multi-Ram card. Of course, these are the floor units. They usualy have a bunch of originals in glass cases just for show (Police officers or the odd Canadian who thinks its a good deal). Almost everyone whos in the "know" though goes for the HK Silvers. The Chinese HK disks go for something like two games for $20-$25. They all come with covers, CDs, and in most cases spine cards. The only thing you don't get is the manual since the covers are copies, and the sega logo which you should see under a real disk. Also most places throw in the 7th or so game in for free.

Back