Innactive Mods?

Jaded God

Established Member
I was just wondering what is up with the innactive mods..

Meyitzo, dibz, grimey, Fabrizo, etc.

I haven't seen most of those guys in a long time, or not at all. :huh

Why are they still active on mod status if they aren't here? I am not trying to be rude either... Just wondered.

Basically, mal/curtis/racket are like the super ones who hold this together.

Mal being the one who usually edits/deletes and maintains SX the most, I would say.

It's all about timing. Most mods only moderate a forum or two each and you can't be sure that the right one will be around when you need them.

You are right though, a lot of the mods have been a bit scarce lately.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jul 21, 2003 @ 05:12 PM

Mal being the one who usually edits/deletes and maintains SX the most, I would say.

hehehe.gif

Right now I'm on vacation so I wont be doing anything for a few more days, but I do actually mod the buy/sell/trade forum, but instead of posting I PM the people that do wrong and I do what is needed to the thread. Otherwise the reason mal gets to things is he is a god thats always here. He simply gets there first.

i'll join the crew if needed i'll have a lot of free time coming up since all my friends are dead(ya pitty bus accident took them all out)

I'm still around.
smile.gif
(I should probably start posting more.)

Fabrizo said he would be losing his connection "for a little while".
huh.gif

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jul 21, 2003 @ 10:57 AM

hmmm seems like Meyitzo just left after his SegaXtreme Beta thing didn't take off
laugh.gif

And I predicted it wouldn't last two weeks...well I was off by a week though.

Originally posted by mal+Jul 21, 2003 @ 03:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Jul 21, 2003 @ 03:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jaded God@Jul 21, 2003 @ 05:12 PM

:hehehe:[/b][/quote]

:hehehe:

Originally posted by gameboy900+Jul 21, 2003 @ 03:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gameboy900 @ Jul 21, 2003 @ 03:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jaded God@Jul 21, 2003 @ 10:57 AM

hmmm seems like Meyitzo just left after his SegaXtreme Beta thing didn't take off :lol:

And I predicted it wouldn't last two weeks...well I was off by a week though. [/b][/quote]

Ya, that was a pretty big joke. Just about as big as this "PayPal Donate" sign. If people come here to pirate Saturn games, what makes you think anyones gonna pay? If people here don't even want to pay $10 for a cheap LEGIT saturn game, who's going to donate for free!?!

I guess somebody put me on General now too

I'm on constantly from 8am-4:30pm Pacific time -- work hours :hehehe:

BTW, I donate. Everyone else that really enjoys the site should too.

Ice pays a TON out of his own pocket for this place.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 23, 2003 @ 02:58 PM

yea and he is never around :(

Originally posted by Jaded God+Jul 23, 2003 @ 05:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaded God @ Jul 23, 2003 @ 05:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Jul 23, 2003 @ 02:58 PM

yea and he is never around :( [/b][/quote]

He's on vacation too -- pay attention :p

BTW, Ice, dibz, and Zero9 do a lot of techincal stuff you don't know about

Just because they don't post as much as some of us, doesn't mean they aren't involved.

Also, I know Ice is on IRC a lot too.

The message boards aren't the only place to hang out.

I'd be on there more often, but message boards work out better for me personally.

I know he is on IRC... He is usually away though there too.

And you said "Just because they don't post as much as some of us, doesn't mean they aren't involved"...

Post as much?? They don't post at all anymore. :huh

By talking about that SX Beta thing, are you talking about that one video stream thing? I never really did get into that. I think I saw Meyitzo around a little after that went to hell. Not sure though. Hm....

Back