just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's up with the warn thing?

sure i made that one thread that got deleted(made to point out something foolish true not the best way to do it but that's me)

and sure back in the jim days i made some depression posts

but why the warning thing now?

The warn levels have been there all along - you just haven't been able to see them.

Cloud, please give it a rest.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 23, 2003 @ 08:25 AM

Yes I too am curious it seems like sx is getting more naziesque latley

Wouldn't be necessary if people weren't so damned annoying lately, re: even this thread (hint hint).

you knew i had to come into this thread and put in my 2cents...

mayne, they say you broke the rules....

I looked over them and they say somethin like this

No requests for games!

Be considerate of others!

All DC, Xbox, PS2, GC piracy posts will follow by a ban!

MAKE SURE YOU POSTED IN THE CORRECT FORUM FOR YOU QUESTION!

now, let's look at this real closely...

I got banned cuz i took shot at MTXBlau, as you can see it doesn't say i cant diss the mods and admins and make em look foolish...but i do see be considerate to others though but then again, was ya'll nephews really considerate to me, i see you let that shit ride...

i got banned again for
No requests for games!

but if you could have saw the thread, i didn't request a game...i stated to let an ftp ride for good purpose and whoever says different is just a fraud. point blank.

Damn, the rules need to be re-written and should be followed by everybody, I mean Everybody, admins and mods, members, nephews, kids, whoever...

Yes, even these rules needed to be follow by lethal.

Get this rule book re-written (tosses at mal)

on what grounds...

them boyz need to play straight and stop being some funboys about the way they run things...they treat members unfair...I promise i bite my toungue if somebody disses me but they never said anything about questioning the authority around here and i dont see it in the rule book, nephew. Nope, ain't in here and if it was that's kinda what's the word, predjudice..somethin like that, all i know is things need to be more fair around here...i say we should pick our own admins and mods cuz some of thez boyz ain't flying straight like birds down south do.

You guys seem to forget that this isn't a public service. Iceman runs the boards the way he wants to and appoints the mods and admins he wants. If you don't like it you don't have to stay.

Oh yeah, you forgot these rules that you agreed to when you signed up:

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

i'm not against banning, i'm not against banners...but i am against those frauds... you see, even though this is not a public board but it's a board that is reached into the united states where freedom and responsiblity is held with the upmost confidence that we are, created equal, and no man nor woman has a right to take that away. Now, I understand IceMan does run this place but this wouldn't be a place without the members, now would it? I'm not here to protest but i'm here to spread the intrests of fairness. Everyone should treat everybody fair no matter what the circuminstances or causes are. We, the people and members of this board, want equal rights.

Originally posted by joe81@Dec 24, 2003 @ 12:53 AM

ok got my answer lock the thread now please thanks

I agree.

This seems to be getting out of hand. Everyone seems bitter and really touchy about these kinda subjects. Its gonna be christmas guys, stop being such grinches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back