AND NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS

and you are late

DAT, I do not appreciate

To made to wait I

HATE HATE HATE

lol..dr sues all in yo face..lol...

Originally posted by jupiter_jazz_session@Dec 24, 2003 @ 01:10 AM

Yeah, you're right.

After all, it's better if they just shit on us.

No van a joder con migo... :bs

for gods sake its a message board......its not like theyre your employer and are withholding your check for not washing your hands after using the restroom or something.....

at the end of the night the goings on of things that happen on the internet dont keep me awake. i wish more people could learn this.

excuse my dear friend jupiter, dyne. He is just fed up by the way we, the members are being treated, we come here just to talk about sega and have fun...the discrimanation and the predjuidice you cant see because you are one of them and just wit the snap of the fingers..you can delete this thread and shut us all up...now, do u think that's fair? do you really think treating us like kids will make this problem go away, join us, see in our eyes, recognize the real, do the deed to get in.

Jupiter, can i get an amen?

look, all kidding aside, we just want things to be fair, everybody should follow the rules, even you and (looks at mal) and your homeboy over there, real recognize real.

You guys are really funny. :lol:

We're apparently doing you this huge injustice on a message board of all things. Oohh bad, bad admins.

your are not bad people, hear me, you're not...just been misguided and power can do that to ya...I myself was consumed with my own power and i was feared by all men but i reliazed that it's better to be honest than to be real baby, even you can see that. So please, join the illuminati of light and accept what was given. Just keep it honest baby, just keep it honest.

Originally posted by jupiter_jazz_session@Dec 23, 2003 @ 10:31 AM

BTW mal.... it's not the mods in GENERAL that are doing us an "injustice."

It's you in PARTICULAR.

Mal hasn't done anything wrong. Lay off him.

Jupiter I think you seem like you want to get banned

I mean I kinda agree things are a little bit unfair but I'm not talking about a revoltuion or anything, I'm happy with the boards I've been lurking for a while. I dont think there's any reason to continue to express distaste towards mal, he gets the point.

Haha htis is kinda funny, within seconds of eachother we all talk about how jupiter should lay off mal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back