just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 23, 2003 @ 10:48 AM

show me how i did dirty, show me the quote nephew, how u figure on that, until you show substantial evidents you just gonna have to charge it to the game nephew.

Lordy the short attention span you have.

just let him do it how he wants...i really need that jap version of dbz legends..fuck the bullshit, just let me dl it real quick.

In the " Jurai's FTP Returns To Eat Your Kids" thread.

Now, are you done? If that isn't a request (rather, a demand) I don't know what is.

Jeez, this thread is like instant messaging :lol: There were 9 members in this thread all at once. That's a new record

Injustice was the word YOU chose to use... remember???

I don't care what you call it...

Anyone who had the opp. to look at the post concerning lethal's "game request" could see that something stunk...really bad.

That's why Jurai started the unbanning movement to begin with.

Originally posted by jupiter_jazz_session@Dec 23, 2003 @ 10:43 AM

I never implied that it WAS a democracy.

I never would either, not with the way things are run...

You know, SX has been around a lot longer than you (and me... and I've been here over 3.5 years), and has been run fine. If you don't like it, leave. I don't even know what injustice you're arguing against. Lethal is complaining about rules not existing when they're clearly posted, that or he forget he broke them. In either case, what's your beef?

That lethal was told before not to ask for games and did anyway? That's your problem? Huh.

You two make a cute couple.

I should note that the first time there was an FTP forum, hell broke loose on the boards and the FTP forum had to be shut down. That's why the rules are much more strict on requesting games and posting FTPs in general.

You're taking the situation out of context.

Ice even knows that lethal shouldn't have been banned on that occassion.

I believe it's everyone's problem... because we don't know who's gonna get screwed next.

Originally posted by MTXBlau+Dec 24, 2003 @ 01:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTXBlau @ Dec 24, 2003 @ 01:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jupiter_jazz_session@Dec 23, 2003 @ 10:43 AM

I never implied that it WAS a democracy.

I never would either, not with the way things are run...

You know, SX has been around a lot longer than you (and me... and I've been here over 3.5 years), and has been run fine. If you don't like it, leave. I don't even know what injustice you're arguing against. Lethal is complaining about rules not existing when they're clearly posted, that or he forget he broke them. In either case, what's your beef? [/b][/quote]

damn, good move, Blau, damn good move baby, i see you came prepare but i got somethin for ya...

2 beefs, 2 persons

1st beef: The rules need to be Re Written

2nd beef: I didn't break rules for 2nd ban

As i have proven in detail in this thread that the rules should and must be re written and followed by everyone, including me, especially me but especially mal, and especially jupiter and everybody esle.

And i still see no evidence on the allegations ya'll put on me for the alledged reason for banning, until i see futher evidence or witness, charge it to the game baby, I can tell you from word of mouth that it was a wrong move for me being ban or otherwise 4 count 4 witnessess wouldn't have been on my side and those names are:

Des-Row (left hand princess)

Scrdd000Rabbit (right hand nephew)

Juari (foe turn friend)

Jupiter (The Yung don Dodda)

your turn and move Blau (great game by the way, you're pretty good, but i'm better) :cool:

Originally posted by jupiter_jazz_session@Dec 23, 2003 @ 11:02 AM

You're taking the situation out of context.

Ice even knows that lethal shouldn't have been banned on that occassion.

I believe it's everyone's problem... because we don't know who's gonna get screwed next.

Not really.

Ice thought so? I've read differently, but maybe that's just me?

Anyway, here's the best way to tell who gets screwed next.

1) Person doesn't read or follow the rules

2) Person spouts off nonsense, offending the public at large

3) Does the above at the same time

There. Yes, it's everyone's responsibility to read the rules and stay within them. I don't see how or why that concept is difficult.

god damn shut the fuck up everyone it's a fucking message board so what blah blah blah blha blhalbhalbhalbhblhalbhlahb fucking shut up

god damn

ok sure i can see complaining about stuff i've done it many times in the past but let it go does it help to constantly argue about something that shouldn't be argued about jesus christ let me rob your mother and then you can complain but till then just everyone be quite get on wtih life lethal you're not banned good let it go

everyone else i dont know i wish i was drunk then maybe this would all make more sense because right now me being normal i dont get any of the reason why you guys are placing importance on nothing

here's a piece of sand it's worth a million dollars dont let it blow away in the wind

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 23, 2003 @ 11:03 AM

And i still see no evidence on the allegations ya'll put on me for the alledged reason for banning, until i see futher evidence or witness, charge it to the game baby

Don't know what game you're talking about, but the following people posted to the thread that you got banned in:

Jurai, Edge, mal, Dyne, Rock, and You.

Jurai was complaining about how he wanted to run the FTP. Granted, that's an issue that has nothing to do with this one, but something he agreed to when he posted his FTP details.

So you're saying you don't remember typing those words that I quoted you on?

Originally posted by joe81@Dec 23, 2003 @ 11:09 AM

everyone else i dont know i wish i was drunk then maybe this would all make more sense because right now me being normal i dont get any of the reason why you guys are placing importance on nothing

Because if you admire and respect something so much you want to keep it perfect, and besides this issue is going to come up again. And again, and again.

said statement is not alledging for said game in any said manner and it's fraudualent and indulgent bullshit and thus not making any refrence to any said rule thefore no reason for banishment.

Anyways, I have a flight to catch tomorrow, so I'm just going to end this early.

This is a still of the thread in question that you got banned in. There are clearly two witnesses in the thread, mal and Rock.

Enough? Jeez, put it to rest. You're not banned, let's leave it that way.

For all others, note the warning level, he was warned on top of being banned. But that's something else. There have been more civil reactions to his behavior - so don't think banning has been an end-all used on SX.

Finally, a request is a request, no matter how much you sugar coat it.

Good night all, see you all next year.

Attachments

• thread.gif
    thread.gif
    124.2 KB · Views: 84
  • thread.gif
    thread.gif
    124.2 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back