Lan Kwei?

I guess some guys are just really unlucky. I ordered Ikaruga from them soon after it was released and it arrived in short order in perfect condition. Luck of the draw?

Originally posted by Curtis@Jan. 01 2003, 4:22 am

I guess some guys are just really unlucky. I ordered Ikaruga from them soon after it was released and it arrived in short order in perfect condition. Luck of the draw?

Yes
biggrin.gif

I've been fucked by them both times i ordered. First I ordered a Wonderswan copier (one of the Wonder Magic Combos) when it was in stock. I waited a month and e-mailed. They said it was out of stock. I kept bugging them 4 more months and they kept saying it was out of stock and they'd get more soon but didn't know when "soon" was. Finally I made them PayPal me my money BACK and deposited it.

Then I ordered that MOD board from them and it was a piece of shit that just quit working 4 days after I installed it. Never fucked with it, no power surge, nothing. I tjust decided "Oh, I'm made of ghetto HK parts and dont want to work anymore!" then died.

I havn't ordered from lan-Kwei since. I'm considering getting another mod board but the GameGizmo prices are outrageous. I'm considering just ordering the board directly from Xinga (the manufacturer). They're $1 cheaper than Lan-Kwei. I would like to find a board from a different manufacturer though.

Back