Letter order in words..

Hey check this out.. I dont know exactly were its from I just saw it in one of my friends away messages..

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

I thought it was pretty cool.. I didnt even notice it was messed up til i read a line or two lol..

I did a year long study / experiments on this sort of thing. You'd be amazed of how unaware of your surroundings you truly are; or, the number of automatic processes that are occuring this very moment.

Lteter oedrr deos mtaetr, jsut not as mcuh as you tohuhgt it did. Seriously though, wrong letter order will probably still screw you up once the words get long enough, or if you run into a spelling that is closer to a different word than to the original...

Had a friend send me that, and yeah kinda makes sense, I read really fast... and it slows down my reading, but I can still read it. I've been known to read things backwards... upside down... and upside down and backwards too (which reminds me of an old dos prank lol).

Back