Lupin The Third

Originally posted by Jaded God+Dec. 13 2002, 12:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaded God @ Dec. 13 2002, 12:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by FLEABttn@Dec. 11 2002, 11:28 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Jaded God
@Dec. 08 2002, 8:14 pm

all dubs =
sad.gif
sarcasm.gif

You know, the original Japanese language could be considered the Japanese "Dub".

umm this makes no sense since Dub = To put in or to change... You wouldn't have to voice over japanese dialogue when it was originated and made in japan
sarcasm.gif
only to convert to another language for example. English... Hey SegaSaturnDDR combination name man... f-u-c-k y-o-u.[/b][/quote]

For someone who asks a billion dumb questions, you sure have a knack for pissing people off. I'm almost starting to like FAKK2 more than you.

dub

tr.v. dubbed, dub•bing, dubs

1.To transfer (recorded material) onto a new recording medium.

2.To copy (a record or tape).

3.To insert a new soundtrack, often a synchronized translation of the original dialogue, into (a film).

4.To add (sound) into a film or tape: dub in strings behind the vocal.

you ALWAYS have to dub a cartoon fucktard.

the only reason you side with him is because he is family to segaxtreme and like staff.. And I didn't swear or use the harsh language first... "Fucktard" was mentioned by saturn faggot first.

I don't care who started it, but you seem to end up in the middle of things quite often.

Once again I'll politely ask you to drop the attitude.

MasterAkuma,

I think the other Lupins (1st and 2nd) are supposed to be his grandfather and father (respectively). They are supposed to be family of professional thiefs.

I think we are missing the topic here. We were talking about anime but instead everyone is flaming each other. Let's just have fun and act civilized.

By the way, I can't stand fan boys either. Especially when I go to Animexpo, they are everywhere!

Kyosuke75

Arsine Lupin the first is a character in a 1940's era series of books by maruice leblanc. lupin is his grandson, this has caused them much grief in the liscencing department, resulting in oddities like animego's projects coming out as Rupan. For more information on this, the FAQ at http://www.lupinthethird.org/ is very thorough.

Back