~mal

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jan 29, 2004 @ 03:23 AM

Well I knew Cael was gay...but Mal? I didn't think there was such a thing as a homosexual aussi. wow.....

:blink:

Alright then, this joke has gone on long enough...

haha, c'mon.....u know u watch opra, docter phil, and the view. We all know Oxygen is your fave channel, who are u trying to kid?

How can you NOT love Mal :wub:

(no I'm not gay, I'm actually in my new gf's dorm in VIRGINIA! Had a snow day on wednesday, so I decided Wednesday 1am to leave NY and come here, paid off nicel ;))

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Jan 29, 2004 @ 08:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Jan 29, 2004 @ 08:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alexvrb@Jan 29, 2004 @ 03:20 AM

Not to mention aways slappin him on the butt, and the nude photos he sent of himself.

Onizuka sensei? [/b][/quote]

Hahahaha! Only he doesn't go after his female students!

Originally posted by slinga@Jan 28, 2004 @ 08:47 PM

How can you NOT love Mal :wub:

(no I'm not gay, I'm actually in my new gf's dorm in VIRGINIA! Had a snow day on wednesday, so I decided Wednesday 1am to leave NY and come here, paid off nicel ;))

You can tell who is a closet homosexual by how fervently they defend that they're not. :D

19364.jpg
x6

Did anyone else get a PM from him with the car in it?

He also included a nice "FUCK YOU," but I assumed I was special.

Little fucker.

Didn't you ban him from your forums? That would explain your special treatment.

Could you forward me the PM if you still have it?

That's no excuse.

Anyway, I don't think anyone actually gives a shit about how you feel (or don't feel) about Des-ROW.

Back