• Rise from your gwave!

Mech games

Discussion in 'General' started by Myname, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Myname

Myname Member

Has anyone wondered if they're being watched by global corporations when they're playing mech games. According to just about all neo-futuristic stuff, corporations and countries will wage war in giant robots in years to come so how do they get the best pilots for them? They see who's the best on the games and cryogenically freeze them for when they're needed! It all makes sense! One day I'll wake up in the McBattlebot on a mission to eradicate the Nikedroid threat and have no clue of how I got there..

Has anyone ever wondered?

No.. me neither

2. maidtina

maidtina New Member

Then i'll waste your mecha with my madcat's LRM 20s MUAHAHAHAHA

3. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

....and I'll kill you both with my Xiado [​IMG]R

4. Myname

Myname Member

McDonalds won't have reckoned on my being a vegetarian though, and I'll dramatically self destruct inside their hq for all the cows through all the years!

5. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

I don't see why you're so alarmed. Really, I'm looking forward to fighting Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada. I'll be a Gunstar Hero. Or something.

6. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

Hey, you'll notice that I'm from Old Murakumo Base, Mars. I'm already there, man. Raven out.

7. maidtina

maidtina New Member

i'm sorry bvut the only thing you will be hearing is "critical hit, ERPPC destroyed"

8. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

I'd like to see you get a lockon while you're on fire.

9. Myname

Myname Member

*WARNING* A HUGE (disgustingly green) ENEMY APPROACHES

That'll be Microsoft's Xbot then.

10. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

Man, I've destroyed city-sized robots, and PHOBOS. I can handle X-Bot!

11. Myname

Myname Member

But that guy weighs a tonne! He sure is an ugly mother too, I'm out of this fight.. AVENGE.... ME...

12. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

Unfortunately for the pilot of the X-Bot, the controls have an awful layout and blind the pilot with a massive superfluous X-Blob...

13. Myname

Myname Member

But what if this is the legendary Xbot pilot Bill Gates, who's brain, contained in a glass cylinder, is wired directly to the machines body parts? He was once a man, now only a tool for ultimate destruction!

14. maidtina

maidtina New Member

nah, the software'd crash

15. Myname

Myname Member

Hehe. I sense bitterness in the air somehow (and rightly so). It sickens me that the Billbrain will be able to play Sega remakes exclusively in his Xbot. Hasn't he got enough already?!??

16. ShinJedah

ShinJedah New Member

Even so...he will not see success..sega will sure come back with the ultimate mech after the war is over ;)