Modded Saturn package, good for hacking and dev

dibz

Boss
Staff member
Hi everyone, I am selling a modded (chipped, for backups) Sega Saturn package. I am hoping for $200 + Shipping (to anywhere) for the whole package, I don't want to split it up.

Included:

Modded Sega Saturn w/ All Hookups (needs new battery)

1x Official Saturn Controller

2x Wireless Controllers (look like saturn pads, work very well)

1x 3D Controller

Action Replay 4M+ (Latest Firmware) w/ Box and I'll include a CD with software for it

PC-Comms card w/ Box

*Cable to connect the last 2 items

Solar Eclipse

X-Men Children of the Atom

Sim City 2000

Tomb Raider

Off-World Interceptor Extreme

Baku Baku (No Manual)

Command & Conquer

Christmas Nights

Bootleg Sampler

First come first serve, as usual. I have good feedback on the boards. :D

not being a picky but don't think chip'd saturn would be any good for dev unless you need a saturn to run CD-R burn? o_O

region mod would be more useful to dev...? just my 2 cent..

I ment it's good for dev because of the Action Replay and PC-Comms combination, and the mod allows you to run burned code as well.

Originally posted by dibz@Wed, 2005-09-14 @ 09:52 AM

I ment it's good for dev because of the Action Replay and PC-Comms combination, and the mod allows you to run burned code as well.

[post=139607]Quoted post[/post]​

Any chance to see the photo of PC-Comms card? I'm curious if it's official Datel product or generic clone like one I have...

Does it really matter? It's nothing but a couple latches and a couple status bits... the Datel board has pads for jumpers to configure an interrupt but no actual headers to put jumper caps on, so I think that was never supported.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Wed, 2005-09-21 @ 11:43 AM

Does it really matter? It's nothing but a couple latches and a couple status bits... the Datel board has pads for jumpers to configure an interrupt but no actual headers to put jumper caps on, so I think that was never supported.

[post=139811]Quoted post[/post]​

It wasn't as much of a functional issue, I would just like to have original Datel card. I already have a generic Xinga PC Comms Link from Lik-Sang bought in 2001. Worked great last time I checked (~2003).

Not entirely certain, although I think it is a generic. I'll check later tonight when I feel like going upstairs.

Back