Modded Saturns and chips for sale.

Saturn stuff for sale: Modchips and Pre-Modded Saturns and Accessories.

Update!! For a more complete and up-to-date list of what I have available please see my website: http://www.segastyle.com

Saturn Modchips $24.95 + $3.95 Shipping

Saturn Modchip Installation Service $50.00

Send me your system and I will install a Modchip, test the system out and send it back with a demo game to try. Visit http://www.segastyle.com for more information.

Modded Sega Saturn 89.95 + $12.75 Shipping

Saturn is in good cosmetic shape and comes with power cord and controller.

TV Hookup is your choice (if available), Rf, or Composite (Red, White, Yellow) wires.

(Core System Available for 74.95)

Saturn S-Video Adapter $5.95 + 3.95 Shipping

Saturn Composite cables 4.95 + 3.75 Shipping

Upgrade from R/f hookup for better picture quality.

I also have some Model 2 shells available as well as some other parts (CD motors, lenses etc..) contact me for more info.

If you are interested let me know. PayPal is the preferred choice for paying, but money orders would also be fine. All shipping prices are for the US, id have to check about anything international. If you purchase more than one item I will combine shipping so you will pay less.

Prices are not completely set in stone if you want to make a trade or give another reasonable offer for something let me know on that as well.

Originally posted by aaron@Sat, 2005-04-09 @ 08:53 AM

would you sell one with the region modding installed?

[post=132686]Quoted post[/post]​

Im not really handy with the soldering iron but it was something I was thinking about trying. If one of the systems doesnt sell then I might try that and if I come out successfull Id sell it.

I was also thinking about checking around and getting a few more to mod up and sell for about the same price as the ones I have listed now, but I wasnt sure how much of a demand there was.

Originally posted by RitualOfTheTrout@Fri, 2005-06-17 @ 05:48 PM

For CD-R only.

I had plans of doing the other mods but I never got around to it as they seem to sell before I have time.

[post=135359]Quoted post[/post]​

How about i pay you to do full modifications i've been after someone that can do everything , Modchip install + 50/60hz + country switch. Pm me a price

I'm from the uk so Uk machines are preferable due to power supply

Got some more modchips in, the new ones have the white slot for the CD cable, and have been reported to work better with 64 Pin Saturns.

Also added S-video, composite cables for Saturn and a Dreamcast,N64,PS2 S-video hookup.

Sorry, I should have that listed. It is a Model 2 motherboard. All of the parts I have listed there are from a model 2. The CD ribbon cable was 21 pins.

Its basically complete except that there is no CD board or ribbon cable.

Just a little update. I have some Saturn ribbon cables in stock. They are not flimsy like some of the cables you will find in your Saturn. If you happen to damage yours trying to mod your saturn these will work perfectly to replace it.

They are originally 22 pins, but I have removed 1 pin so they work perfect with the 21 pin slots used in the saturn and saturn modchip.

Bump/Update

Added a new item, Saturn controller extensions. Also there have been a few price changes.

If you found my site via this thread, please contact me via SX personal messages because my prices are lower to members of SX.

do you still have the case? + do you still have the model 2 cd board?

I burned mine attempting to chip my japanese saturn

I think mine was 64 pins let me know if it would work id be interested

Back