Modded Saturns and chips for sale.

No I do not have the CD-board, that was already sold. I do still have the case.

Im not sure if a US CD board would work in a JAP saturn. There is some difference in the the JAP CD boards that requires you to solder to the IC where as US and EUR Saturns do not need this.

It is possible to put a 32pin CD board in a 64 Pin Saturn when they are the same region I know that for sure.

Yes, it is very hard to find just a CD board for the Saturn that is in working condition. Mainly because the CD-board seems to be the first thing to fail so theres not alot of extra floating around.

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@Wed, 2006-04-05 @ 01:35 AM

Do you still have the composite cables for the Saturn? If so what kind of shape are they in?

[post=145479]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes I do still have composite cables. I think I may have 1 or 2 pair of official composite cables laying around. I definitly have 3 pair of brand new third party ones.

Just another update/bump

Added and deleted somethings as well as adjusted some prices. As always, check my website for a complete list of items and prices. Classic Gaming Sega Style!

Also I do a small amount of mod services. You send me your system and I mod it and send it back. A basic break down is as follows.

Shipping (Round trip) $18

Modchip Cost $14

Time and Labor $8

Total $40

Do you have anything to fix a japanese Sega saturn like a victor:p

i f**** a couple of them

mainly i need the motherboard + lens ribbon + Power supply;)

let me know

Let me check, I know I have a motherboard and I should have a power supply but Im all out of ribbon cables. These parts are from US NTSC Saturns though and Im not 100% sure how swapable the parts for between regions.

I cant seem to find a place the sells the 21 pin conductor flat flex cable. Last time I had them in stock I got the 22pin and striped a pin off and then had to test them all to make sure they were all still ok.

Yeah it is a bit pricey but the price goes up and down with the cost of Saturns. To be honest Iv exhausted pretty much all local areas of Saturns and resort to Ebay now to get Saturns to mod. So the extra shipping fees that I now incur need to be made up somehow.

I have a question about the modchips:

The subtotal is $23.95 plus it looks like there's an additional fee of $5.50 added on at check-out.

Nowhere do you imply that there's an extra shipping cost of $5.50.

Your post states:

RitualOfTheTrout said:
Saturn Modchips (10) $19.95 + $3.00 Shipping

Could you explain what is happening here?

ratfish said:
I have a question about the modchips:

The subtotal is $23.95 plus it looks like there's an additional fee of $5.50 added on at check-out.

Nowhere do you imply that there's an extra shipping cost of $5.50.

Your post states:

Could you explain what is happening here?

Hi, Thanks for pointing this out (5.50 is a bit much for shipping). The prices in the post were out of date. I have since updated everything and recently lowered some prices and adjusted shipping costs accordingly. Let me know if you see any other problems / have any other questions. Thanks!

hi there. i have a modded sega saturn i would like to sell.

it is collecting dust.

i dont remember what mod chip is in it, but it will play all backup and imports.

i modded it myself.

i wont sell it with games.

i have the av cable, power and the console itself.

it works. i just tested it.

however, with some CD-R games, you have to start it up a few times before it will boot if you are using low-quality media.

I'll take any reasonable offer. it;'s just collecting dust in my closet. i was thinking around $75, maybe.

i'll ship internationally. you can paywith paypal, check, cash via mail, western union, moneygram to my bank account, or whatever.

please do not reply here. i doubt i will return to this forum. please e-mail me at zerosix[AT]trancepsyndicate[DOT]com (i have references)

Just wanted to add an update to the first page and let folks know all of the information is still relevant.

It's been a while and I never thought I would still be doing this stuff but helping people get the stuff they need has really been a fun and enlightening experience!

Hey RitualoftheTrout, I am forever greatfull to you for fixing my Saturn. You getting any more mod chips in? Would you consider preorders?

Hello RitualoftheTrout,

i just checked out your site, to find no modchips for my Sega Saturn available. I am hoping you will get more in soon, do you have ETA?

Thanks

Back