More E3 goodness

good lord those zelda screenies look nice! and im downloading the movie at the moment :) very good news indeed (mario 64x4 also sounds cool for the DS. im looking foreward to n64 games on the go)

EDIT: the movie looks awesome as well! im about ready to pee my pants!

This new Zelda will kick every other Zelda and any other game that like Zelda's ASSSSSSS!!!!!! Man I cant wait for this game, I'll be the first in line for it.

The backwards compatability is not a rumour. They even have the info on their site. The system will have 2 cartridge slots. But so far they have said it will be compatible with GBA. Will it also be compatible with GB and GBC games?? I hope so.

schi0249 said:
Will it also be compatible with GB and GBC games?? I hope so.
Im sorry but I dont agree with that statement.

I'd rather have it just play GBA games, theres only so much you can fit in that little box called the DS.

Theres only a few GB games that I would play for the GBA, like Metroid II, and NBA Jam (thats all that I could come up with).

What Im wondering is, why is Nintendo calling the DS a new console, when it can play GBA, its pretty much a new GBA. I realize that its not, but Nintendo is contridicting itself.

It is like an enhanced GBA, I would have to agree with you. There are a few other games I play, mainly Zelda. Not that I would be disappointed if it doesn't. That what my GBC is for.

If its gba compatible the slot is the same size as the gb slot so the gb games would probably just stick out a little further like the current gba. If anybody can do it Nintendo can!

schi0249 said:
It like an enhanced GBA, not a new system. There are a few other games I play, mainly Zelda. Not that I would be disappointed if it doesn't. That what my GBC is for.
Thats what I mean, its just another version of the GBA, because it sure looks like the SP its right there along with it.

I just think they shouldnt have put that in the beginning. Just leave it be. Let the GBA 2 have the backwards compatibility, not the DS.

The DS is supposed to be a system on its own right? So just let it go on its own. I know the Nintendo is "kind of" new to the whole backwards thing, but just tone it down a bit

Dark Samurai said:
* takes a person in line and hits IceMan across the head, and lets the civilian take his place
LOL! :D

Dark Samurai said:
This new Zelda will kick every other Zelda and any other game that like Zelda's ASSSSSSS!!!!!!
Probably..
...and if it doesn't, at least you have some fancy graphics! :lol: /sarcasm

Back