Mother 3 on GC! - Mother 1+2 on GBA

Also because the English/US version of the game was canned. I demand that a collector may or may not have lent a prototype for dumping.

I never played the first game since I never had a nintendo
I wouldn't have expected you to have played it due to comprehension of Japanese being required.

Speaking of prototypes I heard recently Star Fox 2 is being considered for a gba release. I can't remember if this was a rumor or not.

If it is being made for GBA then its certainly being done from scratch, and is not a revival of the n64 game (The GBA couldn't hope to handle a fully 3d game of that size).

I first signed up on the previous boards, the new-fangled ones.
I couldn't log in, so I had to re-register too.
I was never a member on the original boards that looked like this, though I thought of joining during that time.

Quote: from cww80 on 10:41 pm on June 15, 2003
Quote: from calgan on 9:58 pm on June 15, 2003
I am the only deleted member?

It looks like it. :( It must have happened when Ice upgraded the boards...
You are unhappy that there was only one?! :eek: :cheesy:

(Edited by Omar at 6:24 am on June 16, 2003)

Quote: from Omar on 6:22 am on June 16, 2003
Quote: from cww80 on 10:41 pm on June 15, 2003
Quote: from calgan on 9:58 pm on June 15, 2003
I am the only deleted member?

It looks like it. :( It must have happened when Ice upgraded the boards...
You are unhappy that there was only one?! :eek: :cheesy:

(Edited by Omar at 6:24 am on June 16, 2003)
If you look at IceMan's stats, it looks like he was deleted too or he started a new user name or something.

okay, back to the topic! gather round you Earthbound lovers, because here's our chance to show Nintendo that we want this game in the States. Next week there's going to be a call-in petition for Mother 1+2 and Mother 3. go to this petition site yonder
http://starmen.net/shadowx/pkcalln/
It's a nice organized site that tells you the format of how to call in a rep. and tell them that you want EB over here. So join together and lets do it. Remember, it only took 500 people to get the Wind Waker pre-order disk over here, think about how many people will be calling in for Earthbound, many more than 500 I can guarantee you.

Back