MS Wants to Buy Nintendo

Haha NEVER!! They already got RARE and look at what they did nothing!
M$ wanted Mario didn´t they? I think I read it somewere.

I'm shocked that Microsoft is so bullish to believe that because of their large amounts of money they can go and just buy up "small fries" (sarcasm) like Nintendo.

Nintendo obviously likes money otherwise they wouldn't be in the business but Nintendo is and always will be a company with pride as well as a stubborn company. Don't get me wrong about the stubborn part. I like Nintendo and their decisions but some have gone on to hurt their marketshare. Case in point, N64 sticking with cartridges while cds are so much cheaper. 3rd party developers fled away from Nintendo because of it.

Nintendo will go out of business before it sells out. And they won't go out of business in my or my children's lifetimes.

i remember when i got the issue of nintendo power with Sonic on the cover... i never thought i'd see the day...
As far as Sega goes, they'd rather be fully owned by Nintendo than anyone else... at least, that's the impression i've gotten from them...

As far as Microshaft wanting to buy Nintendo... bah, that'll never happen... Bill Gates has obviously forgotten that monopolies are ILLEGAL!... and i say that because i'm sure he will buy Sony eventually...

He will never be able to buy Sony. Sony is worth way more than MS could bring to the table. And monopolies are not illegal. In certain situations they are tolerated. And I would not see the FTC worrying too much about a merger like that. Nintendo and MS market share wouldn't be large enough to worry. Now, even if MS could come up with the cash to buy Sony, that would most likely fail.

yeah, i guess you're right...
As far as Legal Monopolies go, it's true... things like Natural resources and utilities are tolerated because it would be a total waste of money, resources and land to put through 3 or 4 different sets of water, natural gas and sewage lines... so therefore those things are permitted to be monopolies, but their prices cannot be raised beyond a certain point unless previously permitted by the Government, AKA The Man, The System and Those Nazi Sons Of Bitches

EDIT: But do you know how many anti-trust lawsuits have been thrown at Bill Gates? Tons...

Nintendo will not be bought by Bill Gates... i don't know who the hell he thinks he is, but that's just insane...

I'm sure that Bill Gates could make Sony and offer they couldn't refuse, as far as their Video Game department goes ;)... i don't think he really cares about their TV's, Stereos and Computers... among all the other non videogame paraphernalia they manufacture...

LONG LIVE NINTENDO!!!! ;)

Back