Mystic Loves.....

I guess some people don't realize the subtle yet distinct difference in an Idiot and someone who's stupid. Even an itelligent person can behave like an idiot. Stupid has to do with mental abilities. Ummmmmmmm..............Which one are you again?

Ice.........I'll love you for that half eaten hogie.......I'm hungry!!!!

i once saw some pic of this girl that looked like the pic myst posted on the internet just thought i'd mention that. (they both had the same type of facial characteristics and the same type of eye brows)

oh well, i was just playing around when i wrote my ratamahatta post, figured i'd get into the fiasco a bit. Gotta have fun in life.

Enough!!!!!! Time for action against this one who uses us as her playthings!!!!!

"falstaff, mighty wizard that he is, and knowing a lot about being an #######, starts his most feared encantation. His hands blur with movement first in the air above his head and the behind his back below his waist. Smoke billows and dark clouds rumble with unseen power. His voice is a drone in an ancient power spell known to few. Slowly his voice raises in modulation and strength. We actually begin to percieve his words............'burn, itch, bleed.....burn, itch, bleed", for yes! It is that most dangerous of spells......the powerful and annoying 'Hemorrhoids Of Satan' spell. Oh what hath this fool wraught! Dark days, dark days are upon us all!!!!!! With a mighty gesture he flings his arms at his anus and........'sputter, spoof, thbbtt. ####!....... Misfire..........I gotta finish that chapter on ass spells! Hey, whats that itching..............."

(Edited by falstaff at 7:16 pm on Mar. 22, 2002)

(Edited by falstaff at 7:20 pm on Mar. 22, 2002)

Jim.....Dont bring up my history pls......Im trying to forget it.....so is my sis

Rat, Your so much fun

Am I getting a kick, YES Why I posted this =)

WHO will I say I like? Bribe me, so far Ice gets a point ;) hehehe

there's a picture of myst? cool oh well its my two cents and yes i am too #### curious soo shoot me plz. also myst if you din't want me to bring up u and pic's in one place just pm me and i will wipe this post.

Myst looks like Kitana, thats cool, but just dont piss her off! you know what kitana does to people that piss her off, boom!!

hey gamefoo there's a bunch of pics of a lot of people on this board in the general forum just look through the past posts

whoa if she looks like her. and i am not here to piss anyone off. but there are like 100 pages of previous topics it'll take forever.

Yea look there, since I HAVE a real twin sis she would be mileena....My sis and I are STILL undefeted in MK2 and UMK3, sisters of death ;) I even made them on PSX WWF War Zone. But yea....deadly.. Just dont like past issues on here....but the pic I posted is free for all...

hmm ah, mk1 is my fortay. and i dunno for a german chick well one #### that picture was hard to find, two i have a new understanding that if the internet disapeared you all would sorely miss each other, three myst is a hottie(nice to look at, talk to, but touche pas) and four i never ever wanna get on your bad side

wow a post that required thought. i am growing up :)

Back