Mystic Loves.....

bah scorpion could take reptile anyday of the week. also i am still curious why did they bring in all those wierd guys smoke, rain, etc. someone tell me this. also i forgot to mention cecilia and cyn are hot too. and k who does myst love on this board? maybe its everyone eh?

They brought in a few of those odd guys becasue of rumours, for instance, there was a rumour that you could play as ermac (red ninja) in mk1 if you uppercutted your opponent in the exact center of the circle on the ground in the hall of champions stage.

i am still curious why did they bring in all those wierd guys smoke, rain, etc

1) It's fast and cheap - they could just take 1 or two ninja models/sprite sets and mangle the palettes a bit. I know there was more than one ninja model, but I'm pretty sure they weren't all unique.

2) They ran out of decent character ideas? Seems kind of unlikely since MK2 and MK3 did introduce some pretty original characters, but I suppose it's possible.

I figure it was a cheap and fast way to introduce more charachters into the game. after all, ermac is basically scorpion.

MK2's my favorite, and SubZero's mah bruddah in arms... Thought I did like his running/knee combos in later games...

I will say I like smoke alot....that and cyrax. Fun moves. The rest arent needed....anyways today im pissy mood.....my www.ultimatebot.com forum is seeing this right now...... Also "wed miss each other" HUH? My sis and I are always together lol

Quote: from Supergrom on 10:00 pm on Mar. 22, 2002

is it me? is it me? i dont think any of the hints match my description, but i'll give you all the candy bar rappers in my pocket as a bribe. Ill even throw in some lint if you want =)

How many candy bar wrappers do you have in your pocket?

i'm viewing it because it's not one of my posts so that means it doesn't lead to people flipping out at each other.

Back