need help

i got two questions to ask

1) i got this saturn cd which my friend copy it for me along time ago. But somehow the saturn detect it as a music cd. Is it possible for me to reburn it and try to make it playable on my saturn. if it's possible how?. the cd is readable on PC and i can see the file and audio tracks . I have this white jap saturn with modchip in it so i'm sure its not the saturn problem.

2) i know that this is probably has been asked before but how do i burn an ISO+MP3 for it to be playable with my saturn. can i use Nero to do it?.

thanks Gear. But how do i know when i burn the CD that's its the backup from my friends that's stuffed up or is it me that cant burn it properly. Is cdrwin the only software that can copy saturn CD ,what about clone cd?

sorry. I should make this clear from the first time.What i meant by the cd is readable on PC is that i can see the file if i open it from my computer and then to the cd-rom drive not readable like its playable by an emulator.

Originally posted by sum1uno@July 02 2002,16:51

I have this white jap saturn with modchip in it so i'm sure its not the saturn problem.

If you have a modded Saturn and the disc doesn't work it probably means one of two things. One, it's a bad copy or two, it has the wrong country code for your Saturn (ie it's not a japanese game).

Can you tell us exactly what happens when you try to run it in your Saturn?

Does the Saturn boot other back up games OK?

If so I'd say that the CD is probably a bad rip or a bad burn. In that case there's not much you can do about it.

Back