New board eh?

Cloud121

Established Member
Even though it's still Invision Board...

WHOA this is different!

It'll take awhile before I get used to the new look....

I like it!

:) :thumbs-up:

I see you can change skins...

The SX Dark Blue one is the default and best one.

You can add a Poll to an existing thread?!

KICK ASS!

:drool:

Fast reply shouldn't require you to press a button to have a drop down box. It should just be down there. I'm not entirely convinced I like the default color scheme either.

Edit: But I sure as hell can't use the other available skin. :p

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Sep 27, 2004 @ 02:02 AM

Fast reply shouldn't require you to press a button to have a drop down box. It should just be down there.

You have to enable it under your control panel, otherwise you'd have to click for the drop down box.

Attachments

• fast_reply.gif
    fast_reply.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 118
  • fast_reply.gif
    fast_reply.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 110
The boards should be alot faster now since it is hosted on my new server. Also it was upgraded to invisionboard 2 from 1.3.

Hmm.. I'm not too sold on it yet. ;) It seems a lot more cluttered than the old layout.. plus, the default color scheme doesn't jive with the sidebar.

I just come straight to the forums.

I rarely, if ever, actually go to the actual SX site.

Yeah, I often kill the sidebar, but a lot of times I don't, and I'm sure there are a lot of people that surf with it on.

Whenever I get around to it. I have been working alot of 16+ hour days so it's tough to get time to work on this page and NX.

Hmmm, this may take some time to get used too.... i was able to surf the old set up with my eyes closed set at 1024X768 (yes, really, im a geek)

OHHHH, crap, gotta finish that wallpaper quick.

Hmm, it didn't remember my username and pass. I'll have to see if it does next time. Thanks for the tip on the fast reply, Akuma.

The board does seem faster and more reliable.

Back