New forums online

dibz

Boss
Staff member
Due to recent hacks on the old forums, I went ahead and converted them last night. You'll need to use the reset password link and it will send a random pass to the email on file. If you email is out of date or you don't know which email you used, go to #segaxtreme on efnet and bug an admin about it.

Update: It seems most features are disabled by default for most users. The first time you log in make sure to go to your control panel (User CP in the navbar), and edit your options to your liking.

dibz said:
Due to recent hacks on the old forums, I went ahead and converted them last night. You'll need to use the reset password link and it will send a random pass to the email on file. If you email is out of date or you don't know which email you used, go to #segaxtreme on efnet and bug an admin about it.

Nice work Dibz :cheers

I'd already want some features on the new board ;)

Let me know the features you want in the thread about this in the General forum.

A small detail, I wanted to upload Super Monkey Ball artworks and found that jpg size limit is quite low ( 97ko) can it be increased or it's a good size for pictures ? I needed 300ko.

You can change that if you want, that's fine. You have admin priviledges, so go for it. :viking:

dibz said:
You can change that if you want, that's fine. You have admin priviledges, so go for it. :viking:

Ok, ok I've found the setting in the admin part :)

Back