New Jersey's Governor is Gay

Any thoughts and/or opinions on the matter?

I'll express my feelings through the use of the lovely smiley faces that are incorperated in this message board.

1. :lol:

2. :huh:

3. :eek:

4. :angry:

5. :flamethrower:

Anyone else bothered by the fact that his outing seems to get more play than the fact that he resigned?

Another reason not to like NJ other then it being PA's landfill.

the mayor of Paris (FRANCE) is Gay

It's why we have the gay pride ;)

else, the problems with him aren't because he's gay

Meh..

Who gives a shit?

He's gay! Big fucking deal!

It's his way of life, no need to criticize him for it...

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 13, 2004 @ 03:01 AM

Meh..

Who gives a shit?

I'm not going to go into what I think about homosexuals, (Not that there's anything wrong with that) but it really isn't that big a deal. He can still govern the great state of New Jersey :sarcasm: reagardless of *his sexual preference* Well, anyway, there's obviously something bigger going on, otherwise he wouldn't resign. My theory is that his gay lover is Hillary Clinton.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 13, 2004 @ 06:01 PM

Meh..

Who gives a shit?

Well put. :)

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 13, 2004 @ 08:01 AM

Meh..

Who gives a shit?

:agree

In all case, I answer : :huh: because being a gay is an evidence that you're not 100% ok with your mind :lol: .

Because if youre 100% ok, youre not gay.

Anyway, it is not a big deal (cf: RolfWrenWalsh).

For the case of Paris, the Mayor is cool I agree ^^.

Originally posted by fonzievoltonov@Aug 13, 2004 @ 08:59 PM

In all case, I answer : :huh: because being a gay is an evidence that you're not 100% ok with your mind :lol: .

Because if youre 100% ok, youre not gay.

Uh huh... and just how have you reached this conclusion?

I disagree. Gay people are subject to great prejudice, and if a politician has enough balls (jk) to openly admit he plays in the other team, then he must have at least one quality: honesty.

I don't think he had to resign, but I can understand why he did. There's a lot of people out there that wouldn't (and still won't) let it go. He'd hardly be able to do his job (again, not because of anything he did or is, but because others likely would get hung up on all this). It's a sad state of affairs when people can blatently lie, mislead, steal, and start wars without punishment, but if a guy is gay and/or has an affair it's the end of the world as we know it. Makes me sick, it does :puke:

Welcome in the pure white christian USA!

sorry to say that but it's near the truth....

Soon, wife will stop working because they are only on Earth to make babies!

It's sad to see everywhere we're going back :(

Originally posted by fonzievoltonov@Aug 14, 2004 @ 12:01 AM

Ok ok, I shut :unsure:, seems I can't suggest anything here.

No, suggest away.

I'm just curious about the basis of your 'theory'.

I would like to have a more mature argument about this, but I know it will eventually lead into a flame war...but if nature is the responsibility for some humans being gay, why aren't there any animals that are gay...

I'm not talking about slugs and creatures that can reproduce on their own or other sea creatures that I can hold in the palm of my hand, I mean why is it that I can't turn on the discovery channel and see a wild lion,tiger, or bear (oh my) that is humping against another animal of the same species and sex.

If this does exist and there is documented proff somewhere from a reliable source, which demonstrates that there is a decent percentage of mamals that are homosexual, please inform me.

I am only making a question which hopefully will result in an answer, I'm not looking for fights here.

And he didn't resign because he was gay and he didn't resign because he had an affair with another man while in office. He resigned because he hired men who he had\tried to have sex with, and atleast one of them was about to sue him for sexual harassment.

Removed teh first part, you want proof...

I think mammals may resort to homosexuality when there are no other animals of the opposite sex around. I had two female gerbils and they'd start going at it once in a while. But otherwise other mammals would never be gay; it just doesn't happen.

Back