Newbie crying out for help!

OK, I'm having a few problems here. I tried downloading WinRAR, and my computer froze. I tried downloading WinACE, and my computer froze. Could somebody email me WinRAR? My address is bossgalaga@angelfire.com

Also, one quick FTP usage question. When I go into a directory to download a game, I see several files that are all the same size, the only difference is the extensions. One is .RAR, one is .RA1, .RA2, (or something along those lines) etc. should I just get the .RAR and not worry about the rest?

Your help is much appreciated. Once I get a RAR extractor I'll come back with questions about burning.
biggrin.gif

1. We can't just send you our copies of winrar. We paid for these (haha, yeah i paid
wink.gif
) things and can't just send them to you. Gotta demo or buy it urself, sorry. Or doing the l337 way, but probably shouldn't discuss that here.

2.You need to get all the files. They all contian a piece of the iso weather it be in bin/cue or iso+mp3. So, yes get them all, not just the one with the .rar extension.

OK, I didn't know that everyone here paid for WinRAR...I figured everybody was just using their "FREE TRIAL" like it was WinZip or something.
biggrin.gif
Oh well, I'll try and find an old DOS program like UNRAR or something.

All of them? Oh man, my 56K is going to hate me. Unless of course I'm downloading Sega Ages.

Originally posted by Captain_Yashiro@May 02 2002,21:54

OK, I didn't know that everyone here paid for WinRAR...I figured everybody was just using their "FREE TRIAL" like it was WinZip or something.
biggrin.gif
<font color=yellow>Oh well, I'll try and find an old DOS program like UNRAR or something.</font>

All of them? Oh man, my 56K is going to hate me. Unless of course I'm downloading Sega Ages.

Here you go.

Back