OFFICIAL GameFAQs Character Battle III Roast

Dud

Established Member
I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets irritated by this contest. There are some good new characters this year, Laharl from Disgaea is in it! However as always, a bunch of ass-heads are voting in the contest.

I'll jump-start the hate, by bitching about today's battle: Crono vs. Conker. Yes Chrono Trigger is a better game; BUT this is a CHARACTER battle. How a character that doesn't say a single word can be beating a hilarious character such as Conker, with four times as many votes astonishes me. What is wrong with these people?

We all know how accurate their polls are. In this years game battle, they had people cheating to help their games win.

Well, at least this time, Cloud and Sephiroth are in the same bracket. So only one of them can make it to the finals, heh. But seriously, what do you expect? FFVII has been in the top ten FAQs FOREVER. Is there anyone out there who is just discovering that game today?

They really need to put Rolf in there...

He'd go all the way! :lol:

Heh.. I can dream can't I?

:thumbs-up:

Bleh, I don't even want to hate on their current "character battle", because that would require me to look at it.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Aug 7, 2004 @ 03:34 AM

popularity conest between a bunch of 12yrs old FF fans...

What he said, but with contest spelt correctly :thumbs-up:

Back