Oh dear.. - Withdrawing GC support

I really love the Sat version. I hope the GBA can run it as good. Think of the combo; a GC, the GC GB player, and the GBA version. You would be running it on your TV.

I really love the Sat version. I hope the GBA can run it as good. Think of the combo; a GC, the GC GB player, and the GBA version. You would be running it on your TV.

I hope it turns out. Saturn version is great, but I dont know how it will stand up to the port over to GBA... It sounds good (playing RS on GBASP wheverever...mmmm) but with such a Tiny screen, it may be difficult to pull off. We'll see.

I liked the first article much mre. I really hope that GC doesn't follow suit to the DC. The GC is the best next gen console out there. Each has its own merits, but the Cube reminds me the most of the old days. Especially with the frthcoming GB player.

I'm not entirely sure where I believe that article. For a start, there was an article on PGC today about Codemasters looking for publishers at the GDC for 5 games they're developed (for GC).

I guess time will tell.

The GC doesn't remind me of the old days. It reminds me more of what I would expect a N64(2) to be with Nintendo's head fully up their ass just like before.

Strange... I don't get that impression at all.

I think Nintendo's tried pretty hard with the GC and the amount of software in the 1st year is pretty impressive compared to the N64. 180 titles by December 2002.

However, I do feel that developers and the public in general have always thought the GC would be in 3rd place and have treated it as such.

I'm not sure whether tendo can turn it arround, but there is still a lot of really great software coming out this year and hot titles and a Metroid sequel either this year or next.

The sad thing is, there is a huge amount of really great exclusive content on the Cube that so many people are missing out on due to their perception of the Cube's colour/shape/"kiddy-ness". It's a real pity, cos they are seriously missing out.

*sigh*

The only thing the publishers mentioned were bringing to GC was ports of PC and PS2 games. Chances are they would have sucked anyway, since GC obviously wasn't their priority.

What I mean by oldschool, is the types of games and the titles. Ikaruga, the new F-Zero and Metroid games. Even the new Zelda, with the "kiddy" gfx. Even a new Final Fantasy and a real Starfox.

Back