Outrun 2... a few days away

I have had it for a while already and I love it, the graphics, the music, the gameplay, everything is just wonderful.

Oh, and I love Ferrari ^o^

Originally posted by vbt@Mon, 2004-10-25 @ 07:11 PM

My birthday is soon, think about it, I need a XBox and Outrun 2 :)

[post=121648]Quoted post[/post]​

axel how did you get it early?

http://www.slickdeals.net/#p5353

Amazon has an excellent video game deal. Buy two games (for the same system, at the same price), and get a third free.

As Sega fans know, we recently got two excellent Xbox games for $40: Otogi 2 and Outrun 2. Perfect opportunity to get a free game. :beerchug

Sadly, I bought Otogi 2 a week ago. And Metal Slug 3 four weeks ago. If I had just been more patient, I could have a free Outrun 2 by now. Well, in a few days when it's released, anyway.

Hopefully this deal will still apply when Godzilla: Save the Earth and Prince of Persia 2 are released. Quite a lot of good $40 games coming out this year. :thumbs-up:

I was going to get it today, but I've run into a money problem, and MGS3 and Prince of Persia 2 next month are higher on my list right now. But getting back on topic Outrun2 looks great. They need to make more racing games likes this that don't try to be all authentic like Gran Turismo. Personally I NEVER play "serious" racing games.

I'm getting this along with DOA Ultimate. Sega has been extra good to us as of Q4 this year and Q1 of next :cheers

Originally posted by stack99@Tue, 2004-10-26 @ 12:30 AM

axel how did you get it early?

[post=121668]Quoted post[/post]​

The team doing the conversion is based in the UK so for once we got a game before it came came out in other regions.

don't expect more than 10hours worth of game though

I've already played it more then 10 hours. I'm only half way though mission mode and I can play the arcade modes over and over agin without getting bored of it.

Originally posted by Berty@Mon, 2004-10-25 @ 10:07 PM

don't expect more than 10hours worth of game though

[post=121677]Quoted post[/post]​

There's PLENTY of stuff to do in Outrun 2. 101 missions, plenty of other modes, and when you're done with that it's 8 player XBOX LIVE!, not to mention it's a fun game and like axelblazeadam said can constantly play it over and over even if you did unlock everything.

got it today,,, and brother, lemme tell ya, this game is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin sweeet. I have logged almost 5 hours so far, and I see no end in sight... super freakin sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Originally posted by Darsh@Tue, 2004-10-26 @ 07:58 AM

There's PLENTY of stuff to do in Outrun 2. 101 missions, plenty of other modes, and when you're done with that it's 8 player XBOX LIVE!, not to mention it's a fun game and like axelblazeadam said can constantly play it over and over even if you did unlock everything.

[post=121703]Quoted post[/post]​

Been playing this for a little over a week myself and I love it. The missions are good and varied and get much harder really fast. The graphics are good, the handling is smooth. Highly recommended. :)

I've had it since release in the UK, and I <3 it so much.

Almost got mission mode completed now, and played it on Live quite a bit.

Can I play with people from the US on Outrun 2 Xbox Live?

Oh yea, my Gamertag is: Kidderz

Originally posted by stack99@Mon, 2004-10-25 @ 09:46 AM

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/559/559263p1.html

8.2 from IGN.... I don't trust IGN for reviews, but check it out.

Anyone getting this when it comes out. I know I am, this is going to be sweeet online. :) :) :)

[post=121637]Quoted post[/post]​

I think an 8.2 is generous. I personally think the game stinks. My comments on the game in another forum generated so much attention that one of the programmers showed up to unsuccessfully defend it.

:p

outrun2.jpg

Originally posted by Vectorhead@Thu, 2004-10-28 @ 02:38 AM

I think an 8.2 is generous. I personally think the game stinks. My comments on the game in another forum generated so much attention that one of the programmers showed up to unsuccessfully defend it.

:p

Wow, why does Outrun generate so much hatred from the opinion police.

You didnt like it, fine. But that doesnt automatically make it crap. This is why I dont buy games on the strength of a review score any more.

Back