Pickup lines....

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Hey, I had this ingenious idea last night. I am gunan try to accumulate a bunch of pickup lines, then me and my friend are going to go to the mall and various places and use them on almost every girl we see. We are gunna get it to be videtaped w/o the ladies knowing it (they just wouldn't act the samer ya know?) and prob. end up w/ a few numbers (always good aye?). So ya, here is the topic.....lets hear all yer pickup lines...from yer shitty ones to yer best ones, more of the best ones though.

Well.. if you happen to be near a coffee shop:

'I like my coffee like I like my women.. tied up in a burlap sack and carried over the Andes on the back of a donkey!'

<evilgrin>

haha, lets go for a lil more funny and a little less.....crazy. We are tryin to get laughs not harrasment charges :). but I do like yer line, one of those onesu dont use unless u know the chik is kinda half-freaky.

walk up to a girl check her shirt take then say "damn could have sworn you were made in heaven"(never did it but it always made me laugh to hear that people have dont that)

my fav "i can jump rope my penis" i think i actually came up with that one i dont know but that's the one i say all the time

haha I liek the first one....I am gunan ahve to pull that one off one of these days soon....it would get a good laugh

"fuck me if I'm wrong, but is your name myrtle?" and another of the weird twisted ones.

"I like my women like I like my drinks: cold, wet, and under glass" lmao. Got a friend who was gonna make a web comic and that was going to be a line from one of the first ones (drunk guy at a bar).

I could do the first one....I think that would be rather funny. would have to find a qucik girl so that doesn't go in one ear and out the other.

if you want lame ones i've heard tons my friends and i would just sit around and come up with ones and i'm actually good at improv(odd isn't it but yes i am) that and i had a lot of girls tell me ones and i have many friends who are girls so they can tell me some)

Just dont ask me now because i'm fucked up on some sort of flu or infection or something because i was asleep for the whole day now i'm awake and disorented and dizzy and all those goood things

"are those pants space pants because that ass is out of this world"(or somethign like that)

"do you wash those pants in windex because i can see myself in them"

"damn i'm hungry what time do your legs open"

"did it hurt? did it hurt when you fell out of heaven"

"would you like a little irish cream in your muffin"(since i sound like i'm irish when drunk)

"would you like to see my lucky charms"(same as above)

"your father must have been a theif; because he stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes"

"are you good with math by any chance? well could you figure this out for me my dick+your pussy+=?"

this thread is kinda demeaning to the females on this board I would think... X_x In any case I don't do the whole "pickup line" thing, so those are the only two I can remember (and only cause I think they're funny).

my bro got a couple of numbers once with this one... i tired it and its works pretty well...

"Is your father a miner? Because it looks like someone took diamonds from the sky and put them in your eyes"

Get's em everytime.... i guarantee it

"Is your father a meat burgler because it looks like he took 2 chrismtas hams and shoved them down the back of them hot pants"

"I like my women like christopher reeve - sitting down and unable to move"

this thread is kinda demeaning to the females on this board I would think... X_x In any case I don't do the whole "pickup line" thing, so those are the only two I can remember (and only cause I think they're funny).

Nah, I think it's funny and harmless really. =)

I once got asked, "Hey, can I put my disk in your drive so we can see what computes?" I thought it was so cute ^^;

What about... "you really smell..... you must be the shit!" hehe. Or...

"how about fries with that shake"

I heard of alot but here's the only one that has really stuck itself in my mind (heard it on kilborn some long while ago):

"Is there a keg in your dress? 'cause I wanna tap that ass"

"I like my women like I like my beer: cold and with the head blown off."

and of course, "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

Never tried these. Pick-up lines are always lame but if you're going for it, go full on lame. :)

Originally posted by joe81+Nov 13, 2003 @ 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe81 @ Nov 13, 2003 @ 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>"damn i'm hungry what time do your legs open"[/b]

:drool: :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-Tagrineth
@Nov 13, 2003 @ 08:58 PM

I once got asked, "Hey, can I put my disk in your drive so we can see what computes?" I thought it was so cute ^^;[/quote]

:thumbs-up: Tell me that wasn't from Jurai. :hehehe:

here's one that I actually used when I was super drunk:

"Hey, you still owe me a guilder!"

Needless to say it didnt achieve the desired effect :damn:

(although, in fact, she still *did* owe me a guilder but that was like 8 months before :p)

Back