POST YOUR PICS!

Gallstaff i have something that may pleasure u! You seem offly up tight about gettin photos of people,why is this?(and u know most people on here are male!) if you want to spank urself over me go to.

http://members.aol.com/spiroenterprise/me/bmx4.jpg

sorry if u cant see me well enough to get a good wa*k but i dont intentionally take photos of myself, i was taking it of my bike.

Oh PS i think u need to go outside more and meet some real friends, and also a lawnmore would help to get rid of that bush that appears to be growing on your head.

as i said in the other post... this is no dfferent than what the promoting community spirit one, yet within the first 6 posts, people posted and i have three pages with a total of like 5 pics... ####... you're right cynnamin

i posted my pic on the other one because when reading the both i didn't know what one i was on and does it matter who started the post anyway i mean either way the pics are posted.

Cecilia is MY version of Colleen Haskell ;)

She's a hot cutey-patootie ;)

I'd post my pic but alas, i have no scanner. Can anyone suggest one to me? One that's good for quality and price?! :) Thanks. How about a web cam?

PS: I nominate that Cecilia's "Custom Title" be changed to something more fitting for such a beauty.... maybe something cute, like "Cute Little Bunny".... yes, i have a horrible imagination...in fact i prolly lack one... lol

(Edited by JCTango at 7:31 pm on Feb. 28, 2002)

(Edited by JCTango at 7:36 pm on Feb. 28, 2002)

Cecilia if i was you i'd feel really really freaked out by all these weird people going crazy over you.

To those people i mentioned take no offense to me calling you weird i'm weird myself just in a different way.

Well, I suppose people seem more friendly now :)

That, and the fact I posted something so people could get more involved with others. So I guess everything is the way it should be!?! :)

PS: JCTango, I take it your Chinese as well? Whats your Email address?

I'm with jim993. Once you've seen someones picture, especially a pretty girl, "fresh meat" just does'nt have a nice ring to it.

all i meant by my comment is sure if somebody's like ya you're an attractive girl and then stopped it'd be ok but to obsess over you ehhh i'd be a little creeped out if i was a girl.

Quote: from Cecilia Chen on 10:54 pm on Feb. 28, 2002

Well, I suppose people seem more friendly now :)

That, and the fact I posted something so people could get more involved with others. So I guess everything is the way it should be!?! :)

PS: JCTango, I take it your Chinese as well? Whats your Email address?

I'm chinese, come on over.

Back