Radiant silver gun ON the GBA

man that sucks - i will probably definately get it but man -- i was just talking to my friend that xbox should port over some of the shooters that were on the saturn and sell them as shooter packs - like three on a disk but i mentioned that i thought games like radient silver gun can make it as a single

man what bad news for me (well good too) i gues the game emperors think that the only place left for shooters is on a handheld

Ya.....but u can put yer GBA version of Radiant Silvergun into a GCN Gameboy Player and play it on your TV.......that's what i'll do, hehe.

ya prob......but I am gunan finish here. If you buy a GCN....u get to choose out of 4 games for free..one being Metroid. Then go researve the new Zelda for 10 dollars and get the Zelda bonus disc for free
smile.gif
That's whta my friend did....got the whole hookup (even one of the fat memory cards) for like 191 w/ tax....hell of a deal..

Akuma: Move, damnit! Why won't you move?
angry.gif

Thread: Too bad, I'm here to stay.
tongue.gif

Karny: Is it done?
ph34r.gif

Akuma: Sorry dude, I've tried my best, but it just wouldn't budge.
sad.gif

Karny: That's okay. I understand. Oh, who started the thread again? I'll just go give that person a good beat down.
blink.gif

Akuma: [points to googlefest1].
icon_razz.gif

Karny: [gives googlefest1 a beat down]
icon_twak.gif

Akuma: Oh, BJammzz said you couldn't have any doughnuts.
unsure.gif

Karny: Is that so? [gives BJammzz a beat down] :smash

Karny: Anything else I should know?
icon_question.gif

Akuma: Yeah, gamefoo21 called your boards a ghost town.
ohmy.gif

Karny: WTF?
annoyed.gif
[hunts down gamefoo21 and gives him the bomb
icon_blowup.gif
]

Akuma:
laugh.gif

Thread:
laugh.gif

Akuma:
angry.gif

Thread:
biggrin.gif

Akuma:
icon_idea.gif

Thread:
icon_huh.gif
icon_eek.gif

Akuma:
icon_fart.gif

Thread:
icon_croak.gif

it was a good thing you pointed at my look alike cause you 2 would have had some trouble
devil.gif

well i didnt feel like discusing this with the inferior nintendo fans ( points to his "true SEGA fan" pin on his chest) and besides id be talking to my self in THAT ghost town (thats cause real game fans know where its at) :smash :devil

How. prey tell, are Nintendo fans inferior?

What about me? I am a fan of both Nintendo and Sega...

Your blind fanboyism is shameful.

/me returns to his "ghosttown"

LOL -- you took that to seriously dude
smile.gif
or youre in a bad mood

BUT NEXT TIME you dress up in your
ph34r.gif
and try to frell with SX posts ill have to realease my
ph34r.gif
nintendo fan eating horde out of thier cages :smash :devil

but if your in a bad mood :cheers cheer up have one on me
biggrin.gif

we need more of these faces

hehe ya, is it me or do ppl like those smileys WAY too much? and hey guys! dont diss the big N, they kick ass and we all know it...now microsofts games and sonys suck big hairy balls....their systems on the other hand have a few good games (panzer dragoon orta, kingdom hearts, etc.)

Imagine how awesome it would be if Sega and N combined efforts for the next gen system. That would kick some magor butt.

:party

Originally posted by schi0249@Feb 19, 2003 @ 12:32 AM

Imagine how awesome it would be if Sega and N combined efforts for the next gen system. That would kick some magor butt.

:party

LoL, I was just thinking about this the other day. This would be perfect.

The console would have a huge number of franchises that everyone knows and loves, one hell of a lot of console experience behind it (Nintendo+Sega=onehelluvalot), and tons of fanboys to boot (Fanboys unite!lol....). Who wouldn't love such an arrangement? If you ask me its the only way to go, Nintendo seems to be loosing its grip on the console world and this would push it back in hard, and help Sega to boot. Plus all of the classic games and greatness of these two companies *drools*...And it would just plain rule.

I just hope it wouldn't be a Virtua Boy 2 with lots of addons like the VB2 DVD and VB2 256X
biggrin.gif

---Ammut

Ya, but the big N needs to loosin up a bit, and SEGA needs a MAJOR markewting overhaul. Nintendo could use that too, but I think the prob is w/ Nintendo's products...no more purple shit, more RPGs. C'mon....if they do that SEGA will be first/second party and Camelot is 2nd party I believe now so ya know what that means???????? New Shining Force game!!!!!

Man, could you imagne what a next gen version of Shining Force could look like? I've seen some of the pics from the PS 1 re-work, and man that is awesome. Also, with S & N woking together, maybe we could finaly get another Phantasy Star. Something other than PSO.

I say we make it happen, kidnap the main ppl of each company and making both of em' sign a contract and shit.....we'll take em as prisioners! muwhahahahaha!

Back