Rarest Item and rarest original Sat Game you have.

I have 2 Copy's of the US Dragon force...

The thing is both have Different Prints on each disc!!!

One IS of the Godess and the other one has Wein and Nina all hugging

Im not sure if it is that rare... But hey Its the rarest thing i have

Next to the japanese Lunar: Silver star Story

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont you think the ending music for Nights-Into Dreams... Is ANnoying?

i have DragonForce to rare, but at the price it sells for and the 1 dollar i spent at the pawn shop makes it one of my prized legite sat games.

But you didnt awnser the question on the prints on the disc itself may be rare? I seen 7 copies and mine was the only one I seen with that disc Print on it thats why I asked

i have the one with wein and nina also... theres only 4 prints also. Go to working designs website, in the museum under saturn games you can find dragonforce and it has the pics of all 4 disks in the details section of it. Mine is the upper right.

oh and its lunar ss on Sega CD that has 7 different disks. Lunar on PS has two differenent prints, one of the two which is the second release of lunar without the box set and all the kick ass shit has art on it by a fan who won a contest on WD's website.

well, my list pales in comparison with dj898's no doubt:

-Jewels of the Oracle complete, supposedly the rarest PAL game (PAL only)

-Dragon Force complete, PAL

-Deep Fear PAL (discs only)

And if we take local rarity into account my Netlink is super rare as I have yet to come across another Dutch collector who has one :p

Not so much rare but unlikely. I have all three versions of Virtua Fighter Remix for Saturn (US versions). They are the large Saturn case version, small jewel case version and paper sleeve version. On their own each is fairly common...but how many people can say they have all three in mint condition?

Originally posted by AntiPasta@Jul 6, 2004 @ 07:07 AM

-Jewels of the Oracle complete, supposedly the rarest PAL game (PAL only)

I've never even heard of that one.

Jewels of the Oracle has been also released in Japan : Oracle no Houseki T-1511G

What about NHL Breakaway 98 USA

Originally posted by AntiPasta@Jul 5, 2004 @ 10:07 PM

And if we take local rarity into account my Netlink is super rare as I have yet to come across another Dutch collector who has one :p

Hey AntiPasta I might not be a Dutch collector but a Belgian one but I've got the Saturn Netlink new/boxed :lol:

*Mortal kombat trilogy PAL complete.

*Sega link cable.

*Derby Stallion Saturn complete.

*Funky head boxers (not reaaaaaaaally rare)

*Shining Force sc2. complete.

*Deep Fear PAL

*Sega Muse (Game holder in Saturn shape)

*Saturn super 5 issues + demos. (Jap saturn mag)

*Thunder force gold pack 1 (again; not reaallly rare)

*Sakura Wars mouse pack.

Oh and Dj898 is you're desperate to get rid of that FDD unit I'll trade for anything above. (or more of them)

I have Keio Yugekitai Okiraku Tamatebako. Don't think it's really rare as it comes with a game book which I see up for sale often at Japanese auctions. It has a like a demo of the first stage of Keio Yugekitai, some new FMV explaining the game's backstory and some new little mini-game (looks like someone just put it together for the disc).

I also have a strange item, a D-Xhird disc that says 'Sample' on it. The disc itself is not colored the same as the actual D-Xhird game disc, it's just grey. Everything in it seems to be the same as the real D-Xhird disc, it's a full game, all music and game files. Could it be a copy sent to reviewers or just a store demo display copy?

The US version of Magic Knight Rayearth for the Saturn... disc in perfect shape complete with manual and stickers... and BUSTED ASS BOX. I'm not complaining though, I found it at a GameXchange for $50 and bought it just before the guy behind the counter planned to. We've since become friends :)

And I can always replace that box.

I don't think any of my items are rare, but the stunners seem to be uncommon.

as for rare games, probably the rarest is Shining Force III Premium Disc.

but i also have Shining Force III, Panzer Dragoon Saga, House of the Dead, Christmas NiGHTS, Street Fighter Collection, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Metal Slug, King of Fighters Best Collection, and Stellar Assault SS.

don't think it's rare or anything but you don't see it often nowadays...

just got myself fully modified PAL Satuen w/ 50/60 Hz as well as country switch.

next up is the mod chip :devil

cheers

Back